29 lbs to lose

Options
thats how much i need to lose, ive been over weight for so long I can't imagine being back to 135 lbs. My mind is playing tricks on me I feel like I almost might sabotage myself.
Today I feel like going off my diet, maybe Im just getting bored of the same old foods!!!!!!! 29 pounds seems like a long time

Replies

• KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I got up to 200 after having my second child. After a year I had lost 65lbs and was back to 135lbs. Anything is possible.
  • Jhillian
    Jhillian Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I'd feel great if I lost even just 10 I'd be 140, but goal is 25-29lbs.. Every day can be a struggle.
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So, don't focus on 29.

10 pounds sounds a lot less scary. Focus on that first. Once you get that done, you only have to do that 2 more times.
  • tiffalicious121
    tiffalicious121 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya.....the slow pace is driving me crazy. I'm skipping social events and focusing so much effort on this that the idea of only being down 10lbs in 5 weeks is very discouraging to me when I'm looking to lose 40.....
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    gotcha. we have to remember that it is not a diet it is a lifestyle change. i'm craving all the "bad" foods right now . i just need 3 more pounds to make my first goal of 10 lb. then next goal is 10 more then 10 more . so just focus on healthy eating and it will come .
    i'm finally enjoying exercising just dont get it in every day. Working on that too. Life style lifestyle... Keep on keeping on.