In dire need of support!

Options
I have used mfp for a few years now and after having reached my first goal I have once again gone backwards. My first goal was to lose enough weight to hopefully get pregnant with our second child and with the grace of God we conceived our little guy after 4 years of trying (one of those years losing weight)! Now he is 14 months old and I still have at least 20 lbs of baby weight from him and another 40 lbs from my first pregnancy that should really not be sitting around my waist.. *sigh* Anyway, I don't have the support like I did before, nor do I have nearly quite as much motivation. Winter this year really brought me down into a slump! Anyone who thinks they could give me the support I'm in search of please feel free to add me as a friend! I just can't do it alone!

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids.... but I am very familiar with the struggle of weightloss :) Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in November. I am not new to MFP. I lost weight 2 years ago, gained the majority of it back and now I am back on track logging again. I am ALWAYS looking for friends for motivation! I also blog my recipes from my "go-to" cookbooks that use on here. I have a lot of personal goals I have set to reach just this year. My son will be a Senior next year and we are going on a cruise in December... We can do this together! :) feel free to add me (anyone can)!

Sharon
  • Newyuri
    Newyuri Posts: 2
    Options
    i new as well .I have 3 kids .. gained act 60 lbs when i had the first one 7 yrs ago. Then after my last two the weight just kept adding up . It is very depressing to think that before kids i weighed 140lbs and now I'm at my heaviest . I never in my life thought i would get this big . If it support you need i got it hun . I'm here with you . My goal is to be 60 lbs lighter .I only wish i had the support at home . I need tons of motivation . We can do this . We can be fit and healthy again .
  • Kelce4Fit
    Kelce4Fit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have had three babies in three years and I am 8mo postpartum! I am trying to lose my baby weight and tone up!
  • Mina0708
    Mina0708 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I've been using my fitness pal for a while too but would love some friends for mutual motivation. I don't facebook. I have 2 kids ages 5 and 6 and STILL need to lose the "baby weight". Please add me! I want to lose 50lbs