A Wedding that I don't want to go to

Options
Hey everybody,

So there is a wedding I don't want to go to..... now your probably asking well then don't go. Well there is a problem its my Husband Brother. I have no problem with him its her ( we will call her Marry)
Now why don't I like Marry well, the time when I was with my husband we were together for 7 years at that time and Marry tried to split us up and she was new to the family! There was a lot of stuff she done for example I got her a job at my work and she goes around telling bull **** lies to everyone at my work. ( glad she quit )
There was so much she dont to upset my husband and I so now she is not welcome in the house but my husband brother is aloud to come over and all.

Now the wedding we have to fly which is 3 hour flight and we have to rent a car and find a place to stay just for a one day wedding which is going to cost us so much money that its stupid.

Would you go?

Replies

• KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    If she isn't allowed in my house...no I wouldn't go. Your brother in law knows your issues with her and I would imagine would understand. The distance makes it even easier to get out of going. IMO
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    How many times are you going to post this?
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    (._. )
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Not your Man Brother?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

until she's no longer high?
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Get over it, if husband brother means your husband's brother, then this wedding is not about you. You would just be punishing your husband's brother, not "Marry".
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    What does Cat Daddy say you should do?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    I am still figuring out what a husband brother is

^^ This. I don't understand, OP.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    rerun-dance-o.gif

*for you young'ns...that dude dancing is "Rerun".....much like this thread.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all I gotta say. I re posted it cause I guess the first one didn't make since so I guess you'll all dumb to not understand!

:angry:

Pot-Kettle
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all I gotta say. I re posted it cause I guess the first one didn't make since so I guess you'll all dumb to not understand!
    Yes, we'll the dumb ones. Our apology.

Any who, are you gonna go?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

solid insult. :drinker:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Yes, we'll the dumb ones. Our apology.

Any who, are you gonna go?

You spelled apology correctly. :grumble:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

You might want to try again in a new thread, people here are really stupid. Sorry you're struggling with their lack of comprehension skills. :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

aw, she loves us. :heart: :drinker:
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

until she's no longer high?

Aww, come on now. I write much more coherently than that when I'm stoned.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I looove going to weddings
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    then I guess you didn't read the site's TOS either, where posting the same topic multiple times isn't permitted :flowerforyou: