A Wedding that I don't want to go to

Options

Replies

• DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all I gotta say. I re posted it cause I guess the first one didn't make since so I guess you'll all dumb to not understand!

FYI, if one person misunderstands what you say but many others understand, it might just be that one person. If most people can't understand what you're saying, it's because you don't know how to communicate.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Wow! That's all I gotta say. I re posted it cause I guess the first one didn't make since so I guess you'll all dumb to not understand!

Yeah, WE are dumb....:huh:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Is Husband Brother related to Sister Husband from Where the Heart Is?
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

We're all dumb??? Hmmmm....I don't think WE are the common denominator here.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Yes, we'll the dumb ones. Our apology.

Any who, are you gonna go?

You spelled apology correctly. :grumble:
    who's her date? The brother or the husband?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    How many times are you going to post this?

until she's no longer high?

Aww, come on now. I write much more coherently than that when I'm stoned.

Hell, I think I would, too and I don't get stoned.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    I am still figuring out what a husband brother is
    like a sister wife? :huh:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

FYI, if one person misunderstands what you say but many others understand, it might just be that one person. If most people can't understand what you're saying, it's because you don't know how to communicate.

you make too much sense for this topic.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    my answer depends on if it's an open bar or not
  • AbigailWins
    Options
    No, make up some excuse why you can't go and send a very nice gift.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody,

So there is a wedding I don't want to go to..... now your probably asking well then don't go. Well there is a problem its my Husband Brother. I have no problem with him its her ( we will call her Marry)
    Now why don't I like Marry well, the time when I was with my husband we were together for 7 years at that time and Marry tried to split us up and she was new to the family! There was a lot of stuff she done for example I got her a job at my work and she goes around telling bull **** lies to everyone at my work. ( glad she quit )
    There was so much she dont to upset my husband and I so now she is not welcome in the house but my husband brother is aloud to come over and all.

Now the wedding we have to fly which is 3 hour flight and we have to rent a car and find a place to stay just for a one day wedding which is going to cost us so much money that its stupid.

Would you go?

Hon, you might be a nice person with a legitimate question, but your inability to write in English clearly enough for the rest of us to understand is hindering you in receiving actual answers to your question.

Or you're a troll. I got suckered by a troll already this week, so my troll-dar is on high alert.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Are you a native English speaker? I am not going to assume all Canadians are.

In English we have things called apostrophes. They look like this ' . You use them to show possession. Is it is the brother of your husband, you say my husband's brother.

I honestly think you think people are being rude, but your posts are genuinely confusing to read.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

I wild each it?
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    look even though I'm too dumb to understand...

(you do realise that asking advice from people you just insulted isn't the smartest methodology in getting what you want )

my answer doesn't change just because you started a new thread.

YOU don't have to go, but it's his brother, he wants to go, he goes...that simple.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    xjim-carrey-and-jeff-daniels-in-dumb-and-dumber.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tg0p_wGNMw.jpg
  • sunshinealways
    sunshinealways Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Realistically if the two people that are getting married are important to you.... then you set your feelings aside. This isn't about you. If I read and understood your post correctly?....
  • Rhozelyn
    Rhozelyn Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am still figuring out what a husband brother is
    Sounds incestuous
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Now the wedding we have to fly which is 3 hour flight and we have to rent a car and find a place to stay just for a one day wedding which is going to cost us so much money that its stupid.

Maybe they will be willing to compromise with a 2 or 3 day wedding, to make it worth your while?