Need daily comments for motivation!

Options
Anything helps, just looking for more friends to comment and chitchat with to keep me going! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • clairebeth8
    clairebeth8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been doing really well for the last week, staying on track with my eating and workouts. My weight hasn't budged! I need some motivation too, because the scale isn't offering me anything positive. Add me if you want
  • flabbybunker
    flabbybunker Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what your doing. I know folks who did insanity and for the first 4 weeks there was no change. they were stronger, more cardio endurance, but basically no change. By week 5 , the weight started to come off and they started to get slimmer. they never gave up and inspired me to get off my duff and workout. Dont give up frist of all.
    2. Have patience. We didtn get in our situtation quickly, were not going to get out quickly. But we will through perservance.
    3. Watch fitness youtube videos. You will be surprised with the loads of information on there that will help you adjust you workouts and eating. Also watch those motivation videos on there also .

4. You can do this. Just set your mind to it. in fact go buy a shirt a size too small for you. Keep working out and eating right. Try it again 1 mmonth later. Even if you did lose weight, if you can fit into the shirt comfortably, then your on the right road. Small victories= biggerones later on

Add me to you friends list. I got a lot more to lose than you as well and we all need as much help as we can get
  • justpeachy99
    Options
    Feel free to add me... same boat as you.
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hello MFPeeps! I am a serial MFP user...I'm on it every day several times daily. Feel free to add me. I love to motivate and be motivated!