Just had a baby

Options
I just had my second baby and the weight is not coming off as easy this time. I am determined to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Replies

• GDDavis
    Options
    I just had my second baby and the weight is not coming off as easy this time. I am determined to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. Give it time. You can do it. Eat right and exercise. Step by step.
    Wish you luck and welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think it becomes more difficult after the second child because, at least when you only had one, you knew you had some time to yourself during nap time or bedtime. But now with two - nap times and bedtimes don' always coincide and your free time becomes quite scarce. I feel your pain! But I will gladly try and help you through it! :flowerforyou:

Welcome!
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    I am in the same situation! Only I am still loosing the weight from my first child. After I had her, I began eating sweets like crazy. (Eating a whole batch of sugar cookies everyday, both raw and cooked) I found out just 8 months after I had her that I was pregnant again and started the weight gain all over again. I never had enough self disipline until now. Welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou: