any running skirt fans?

Options
if so, head on over to www.skirtsports.com and buy yourself a stocking stuffer. select skirts and tops are only $12.99!!! i love them!

Replies

• Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am keen on the odd running skirt but I don't have the legs for them :wink:
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    duuuude! thanks for the link! How bad do I want the lime green tattoo skirt? Pretty bad.
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am keen on the odd running skirt but I don't have the legs for them :wink:

LOL!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Very cool..... thanks!
    (and this time I'll buy the correct size!)
    :laugh:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Very cool..... thanks!
    (and this time I'll buy the correct size!)
    :laugh:

lol. i bought some to fit me now and some to fit me when i lose a few pounds. :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Girl I used to play soccer with wore one to play soccer in. Very distracting.
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love them- great for a run then a trip to the store!
  • Canonoch
    Canonoch Posts: 120
    Options
    Well for us men goto www.sportkilt.com to get yer kilt
  • 66PollyAnna
    66PollyAnna Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How long is skirt - if you own one??? Website does not list measurements.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    How long is skirt - if you own one??? Website does not list measurements.

the medium is 12 inches in front, 13.5 inches in back. it is very flattering and not too short.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I ordered one this morning - a white one.... free shipping. Got a notice within the hour that it was already shipped :noway:

Free Shipping code if anyone wants to use it: B5112D2 or 979F8F0

Hopefully one of those'll work! 12.99 straight up is super cheap for these skirts, even if you have to order an "odd" color - I think the only colors on sale were white and this light aquamarine kind of color- at least in the marathon girl skirts. There were other things on sale too, but I didn't look to hard at those!
  • mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Girl I used to play soccer with wore one to play soccer in. Very distracting.
    This was going to be something along the lines of my post. I'm a fan of skirts, regardless of what activities are involved.