Accountabilibuddy needing to lose 80lbs-ish?

Options
I'm a 22 y/o lady with a good chunk of fat to lose. My problem is I have NOOOO support system at all. Unless you count my already skinny-ish friend that's jsut trying to lose like 20lbs. While I appreciate her flouncing about next to me on the rare occasion, we don't have very similair goals as I have like, 80-90lbs to lose. That's a lot more.

I live in good old Houston (it's not really good, at all, for anything).
Looking for someone of similair goals to be my new accountabilibuddy.
Weight: 247lbs
Height: 5'11"

Anyone wanna be my fwiend? lol.

P.S. Those with a crappy and rude personality need not respond. :-P Trying to make my life centered around kindness and love and I don't need anymore bad influences.

Replies

• SJSharksChick
    SJSharksChick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sending a request your way. :flowerforyou: This site is really the only support system that I have as well. The more friends I have on here to motivate me, the better! :happy:
  • allysonjames7
    allysonjames7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.I have thirty more to lose but have lost about forty so far:)
  • emzielit
    emzielit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I'm looking at just about the same goals you are!
  • carpe_vinum
    carpe_vinum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I've just reached a 90 pound loss TODAY and am working on my last 20. The best support you'll find is inside of you. xoxo
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 40ish.
  • TrailNurse
    TrailNurse Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    You can all add me. I started out as 250 and now down to 136. I log both diet and exercise.
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I started with similar stats - 5'10.5, 250.5 lbs with 80 to lose. I'd be happy to be your fwiend if you don't mind that I am a bit older than you and further along in the journey.
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think I fit this. I'm 22, 5'11" and currently down to 199lbs hoping for about another 50, but it'll be 71lbs total :)
  • sgw97
    sgw97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i've got similar goals, feel free to add me!
  • Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I'm almost 40, looking for a better life. I have set small goals to reach throughout this year. My son will be starting his sr next year, going on a cruise this winter, and turning 40. Our goals, we will meet! Bwahaha! Add me if you'd like!