Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your Favorite Workout Song

13»

Replies

• aishacandoit
    aishacandoit Posts: 16 Member
    today it was ...I JUST WANNA FEEL THIS MOMENT.-PITBULL & CHRISTINA AGUILERA
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash remix) - Steve Aoki & Wynter Gordan
    Any fast uptempo music especially these

FYI: Steve Aoki has a free hour-long podcast called "Aoki's House". I subscribe on iTunes, but it's available through other podcast websites, too. It's rather awesome - like having him as your personal workout DJ!

Just downloaded that they seem really good definitely adding it to my gym music list.
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash remix) - Steve Aoki & Wynter Gordan
    Any fast uptempo music especially these

FYI: Steve Aoki has a free hour-long podcast called "Aoki's House". I subscribe on iTunes, but it's available through other podcast websites, too. It's rather awesome - like having him as your personal workout DJ!

Just downloaded that they seem really good definitely adding it to my gym music list.

Nothing like a new Aoki ultra-mix waiting for you on your next run! I can't believe he gives that away for free!
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Sandstorm - Darude

The pace of that song is so fast, I can't help but speed up. :smile:
  • jewdaism
    jewdaism Posts: 8 Member
    Been listening to a lot of Armin Van Buuren and EDM to get in the zone. Basically anything electronic gets me going.
  • Nialuv24
    Nialuv24 Posts: 17 Member
    My fav workout songs are:

Work that by Mary J Blige

Oldie: She's a bad mama jama by Carl Carlton
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Work B*tch definitely gets me going!
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member
    Anything Rock pretty much does it for me. Right now I listen to a lot of Volbeat, My Darkest Days and Five Finger Dealth Punch