MFP Buddies

Options
Hey everyoe I'm looking to add some more friends here, it's helpful to see someone else who is consistently logging in and logging their days. It's great motivation for me and sometimes it can be that boost of confidence when someone comments on your diary for the day.

please add me!

37885506.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hey there! I love keeping up with other people. It really helps. I've been on and off here for a few years, but need to stay focused. Feel free to add me!
  • melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm listed under melenagirl81..Been on it for 11 days now love the program.

Melinda
  • jfcameron23
    jfcameron23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! I'm looking for a good support group too.
  • melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just created a challenge group actual event starts April 1st using the 21 day Fix program or any that you want to use to achieve your goal. I am your average person 4'8 and on a ladder right now. A ladder where the weight goes up and down. It is a ladder where with support and challenge this ladder will be broken. YOU CAN DO THIS is not just a challenge group but a place where you can meet friends people who are doing the same thing like you are losing weight and getting healthy. If you interested check out my site www.melenasreviews.com/video.htm to start getting the word CAN'T out of your head and CAN in it for good. If anybody is interested let me know I can invite you in and we can support one another. I still have 22 lbs to loose.

Melinda
  • lilaak007
    lilaak007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey guys my name is Nadia and i am also new to MFP. Would love to have friends for support and to share weight loss tips with. Feel free to add me.
  • NightLightRaine01
    NightLightRaine01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Anna I would love to have great friends for support and help with weight loss Add me.
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im active on MFP everyday. and my diary is open to the public.
    Feel free to add me.
  • Rusty612
    Rusty612 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - you can add me if you want and I'll be sure to check in on your updates :)