Young and trying to lose 50 pounds. Support? :)

Options
Hey, I'm Hollie!

I'm a full time student doing A-Levels, yawn. I'm 5 foot 7 and currently weigh 186 lbs. To be my ideal weight I need to lose 51lbs! I've tried this before a few times but i've never had any support, i'm determined this time so any support would be great!

Replies

• SarahAnna87
    SarahAnna87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I understand you completely. I work full time and am a full time student! My best advice would be to plan in advance. I have many mornings where I leave the house at 7 in the morning and am lucky to be home by 11 at night. If you plan well enough you can make sure you are tempted by treats that may come across your way.

For an FYI, I am down 18 since I started (again), but finally have the best motivations to make me stick with it.

Best of luck!
  • hollie1548
    hollie1548 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've found to make sure I fit everything in I have to plan everything! It gets a little stressful and tiring which really throw me off sometimes! But congrats on the weight you've lost already! That's amazing!
  • PawPrints89
    PawPrints89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sent you both friend requests :) I was once a full time student too. I'm no longer full time. I graduated, but I'm going back and taking life a little slower. Welcome to MFP!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just now coming back to MFP after not logging for a while. I'm trying to lose around 20 pounds, maybe more. Just started exercising and eating better and also need support! I'm also a full time student and work around 30 hours a week, so scheduling is also tough for me.
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for a good support group!
  • DeeJay5521
    DeeJay5521 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting to add friends to aid with motivation =)
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to send requests to all of you! Good luck to each of you guys!
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I am always looking for a great support network on here. I am also a full-time college student.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Full time worker, student and hubby....zippity zip!!!!
  • cpridmor
    cpridmor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We can support each other if you want to add me :) I'm a mom, teacher, and grad student, so I get it. Late 20's... that's still young right???
  • Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Full-time student here as well. 22-years old, and daily user. I try to encourage people as much as I can. Feel free to add me guys :)