28 year old mother of 3, trying to lose AGAIN

Options
HI! My name is Courtney and I once was HUGE. WELL over 300 pounds... but after I had my first daughter in 2008, I decided to get in shape so I didn't have to be the "fat mom" at the playground. I love 160 pounds over about 18 months and I finally felt like my outside matched my inside :D
Fast forward 5 years and 2 more babies... I am now inching a weight I PROMISED myself I would not hit again... EVER... so I am working on losing 40 pounds and getting back to where I want to be.

I would love to meet some MFP friends to keep me motivated!

Replies

• ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney. I sent you a friend request
  • Christie_Roush
    Options
    Friend request sent! I could always use more motivation. :)
  • Courtshorr
    Courtshorr Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm excited to "get started"
  • cpridmor
    cpridmor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 50 lb of baby weight, too. Same age, but one fewer kid :) Friend request sent!
  • AshleyAnn9
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. My fitness pal has a great community!
  • Courtshorr
    Options
    Great! It's nice to find people in the same place!
    How do I get a ticker?
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi there! I am mother of 3 as well but at the age of 30 lol and try to lose some weight that I put back again from indulging last holiday. ill send a friend request too. welcome to mfp!:flowerforyou:
  • Netterpie72
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I had three children and my weight got to 315, I got motivated and lost 150 pounds, then 5 years later we adopted and had 2 more bio children and my weight has crept back up. Now I wanna go back down 60 pounds or so and need support. Not really sure how this whole thing works just joined today. Looking for support.
  • shytrevoak
    shytrevoak Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, mom of 2. Also in the same boat of "swear I won't be there again". Your welcome to add me! I'm needing some new active friends as well :)
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Courtney, I am also trying to lose baby weight - from two babies - the oldest one already 4 1/2 - and some of this weight came on after he was born. Send you a friend request!
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone feel free to add me :) I log in daily and will do my best to motivate!
  • Courtshorr
    Options
    So excited to see so many friends! Please add me!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose pre and post pregnancy weight before hopefully having another babe next year. I'll add you!
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!! And you look amazing by the way!! Keep up the great work!
  • Courtshorr
    Options
    Thank you! It was a lot of work.... worth worth every drop of sweat, minute on the treadmill, and chicken and broccoli dinner!
  • Jenneffinier
    Jenneffinier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a mom of 3 also, would love to connect, I send a friend request :)