21 year old trying to slim down from 220+lbs

Options
Hi, My name is Natalie and I'm 21 years old. I was 227 last November and now I am 215/213 now. I figured I'd like to get into the community and find others who want to take control of their life/body again.

Replies

• RJPericola
    Options
    Hey Natalie,

My name is RJ and I am very passionate about health and fitness. If you ever need any nutritional ideas or a fitness workout buddy feel free to add me.

-RJ
  • Pretty_Fit_In_Pink
    Pretty_Fit_In_Pink Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Samara...I'm 32 and weigh 221 lbs....I started a journey switching to paleo eating 20 days ago. So far a feel really great...I'll weigh in in 10 more days. I mix my workouts with strength training and cardio every other day.
  • Rawvine
    Rawvine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I'm on the same journey!
  • Pretty_Fit_In_Pink
    Options
    I haven't used my account until yesterday. I'm going to do the April challenge.. have you seen that yet?
  • Pretty_Fit_In_Pink
    Options
    Oh My Thighs! April 2014 Challenge Group... seems interesting... legs are my favorite to workout too :)
  • CyanideVii
    CyanideVii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the greetings.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21 and started at 229 a little over 2 weeks ago =)
  • briannagravelle
    briannagravelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi there i am 20 year old have been on this healthy lifestyle for a year lost 100 pounds, started at 285 now at 184.5 Add me anyone love having new friends !!! :)
  • jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I wish I'd started when I was your age! I'm currently 248 lbs and will be 30 this year!

The community and friends will help lots, and celebrate your achievements with you xx
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie! I started at 264 last summer and am well over halfway to my goal of -130 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • PawPrints89
    PawPrints89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's scary posting your weight publicly, but it can be motivating at the same time. I am currently about 280lbs with around 140lbs to lose! I just started and am tired of yo-yo diets. I'm 24 years old and lost my dad at the age of 48years in Nov 2011, from obesity related issues. I don't want to die at 48. He is my motivation! Always looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • emzielit
    emzielit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request coming your way! In the same boat as you.
  • LisaFlag
    LisaFlag Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Was there buddy! Down to 160 now. Keep trying!
  • lukundo_
    lukundo_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and recently topped the scale at 220 pounds. I've been on & off in the gym for a while but i'm determined to stick to it this time. add me would love the support
  • BridgetteH27
    Options
    Hi I'm Bridgette 27years old and am currently 137kg. I'm always looking to make new friend and support them in return. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • raestanke
    raestanke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started at 250lbs, but originally I was up to 290! I am now down to 200 (I couldn't believe the scale wouldn't tell me 199.9!) and its been an amazing journey! I would suggest taking photos! Even if they are embarrassing only you have to see them and when you start to see results if will keep you motivated! Good luck!

37269997.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ohyeahtremece
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 22 and I'm at 230. I'm trying to get to Onederland! I started the Onderland challenge. Trying to lose 10 pounds by April 17th! I could really use the community and support as well. I just started getting involved yesterday!
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, I am Garlanda, I am 33. I started my journey Feb 2013 & have 105lbs gone, 40 to go. I was 295lbs when I started. I log daily & am always here to support. I also keep a blog since week 1. Feel free to add me :-)
  • AndietheGreat13
    AndietheGreat13 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 as well. Started at 250, I'm now down to 138. :) feel free to add me!
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Feel free to drop me a line! :)