Help please! Can't lose weight being healthy!

Options
I started this journey of bettering myself three months ago. I reduced my calorie intake, workout 6 days a week, drink plenty of water, eat healthy. I lost 24 pounds within the first two months, but the past month has been nothing. I take my measurements so I know it's not muscle, I'm just wondering what I could be doing to increase my weight loss and tone up before my wedding in August. Also wondering about how to firm up skin after losing weight, I'm looking a little sagging in a couple areas. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Kind of hard to know without first understanding what you're doing now.

How about opening up your diary?
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Take a look at your calories - too high, not enough, maybe change up your macros - more protein, less carb. Change up exercise - maybe need to increase the intensity? Are you still logging all your calories correctly and not under-estimating?
  • vixenfrance
    Options
    I've been using the lose it app the whole time. I log my calorie intake and all exercise. I do a lot of cardio and some strength training. I try to over estimate my calories if I'm not positive what they are. I've done a lot of research and have been doing everything in a healthy way, I just don't understand why I stop losing weight. I just joined this site today so my diary would probably not help much but I'll try to figure out how to open it to you. Thanks guys!
  • Beley1984
    Beley1984 Posts: 21
    Options
    hi
  • Beley1984
    Options
    I started this journey of bettering myself three months ago. I reduced my calorie intake, workout 6 days a week, drink plenty of water, eat healthy. I lost 24 pounds within the first two months, but the past month has been nothing. I take my measurements so I know it's not muscle, I'm just wondering what I could be doing to increase my weight loss and tone up before my wedding in August. Also wondering about how to firm up skin after losing weight, I'm looking a little sagging in a couple areas. Thanks in advance!

How about your muscles? Did it increase its mass? Maybe you need to take to consider your food you intake especially few months after you started losing weight.
  • Beley1984
    Options
    I've been using the lose it app the whole time. I log my calorie intake and all exercise. I do a lot of cardio and some strength training. I try to over estimate my calories if I'm not positive what they are. I've done a lot of research and have been doing everything in a healthy way, I just don't understand why I stop losing weight. I just joined this site today so my diary would probably not help much but I'll try to figure out how to open it to you. Thanks guys!

It would be better to take a look always your diary..
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

How about your muscles? Did it increase its mass? Maybe you need to take to consider your food you intake especially few months after you started losing weight.

You don't increase muscle mass eating at a deficet you have to purposefully eat at a surplus and lift heavy weights...

to the OP because you really haven't logged here that long it's hard to tell.

1 month without weight loss typically indicates you are not in a deficet...in other words you are eating more than you think.

Log accurately, weigh your food and stay in your calorie goal.

Weight loss is as simple as being in a reasonable calorie deficet.
  • vixenfrance
    Options
    Thanks for the help everyone!