My First Post New Kid On The Block

Options
Just a young mother of 3 on what I hope is the final journey to changing the rest of my life, body, self image, and lifestyle.
So I am giving this page a shot. I'm hoping it will help keep me accountable in my journey to weight loss. I am hoping to lose 80 plus pounds depending on how I feel. I have to keep telling myself this is a lifestyle change. I'm hoping to rebuild my love affair with food the healthy way and start a love affair with fitness. I love learning new things about healthy living (I like learning in general my mind is a sponge) Boy is there a lot of info on the internet but I think that social media and the support of those utilizing it as a motivational tool has helped me the most. I'm hoping to connect with other on their journey in all stages to help motivate eachother. We can do it. I am currently using home workouts and trying this whole "clean eating" thing. I think I like it ;) I love to cook, I am an engaged mother of 3 amazing kids (8, 7, and 3) Work full-time and going back to school next semester WHEW I am already tired haha. Soooo I'm an open book other than that LETS GO.
ADD MY PERSONAL PAGE AND LIKE MY FB JOURNEY www.facebook.com/fitgirlfatbody www.facebook.com/ashleymartinez90

Replies