Finding Old Pics.... (93 pounds lost!)

Options
postrockandcats
postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
Looking through my cousin's Facebook, I found some pics I'd forgotten about. It was a heck of a time for me! It's amazing to see how far I've come health-wise, both physically and mentally. 2 years ago I didn't care about anything and now I do. My personal life has improved, my work life is better and my health is unrecognizable compared to 2 years ago. I feel like there was this gray veil over my head before; I was quite numb. It's like everything is in color again.

I had to make the choice to change. I am not happier as a thinner person, I'm happier because I chose to make positive changes in my life. The thin happened as a result.

I'm fairly certain I was larger in these pics than what my starting weight says; I'd gotten a little smaller before I got here. :)

I'm in the black and white dress and cardigan.
13439574905_335f7ca5e9.jpg
13439705173_ed62bd3dbe.jpg
13439574375_de9db90837.jpg

And now more recently:
10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg
12481144533_43ba7f5c0b.jpg
13092804344_7f3cce2bf5.jpg

Replies

• Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look fabulous. :)
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You were really inspirational thanks for sharing you look beautiful
  • BelindaComedy
    BelindaComedy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look absolutely amazing. Great job! Ive got over 100 to lose, so very inspirational for me!
  • tawanarencher
    Options
    Looking through my cousin's Facebook, I found some pics I'd forgotten about. It was a heck of a time for me! It's amazing to see how far I've come health-wise, both physically and mentally. 2 years ago I didn't care about anything and now I do. My personal life has improved, my work life is better and my health is unrecognizable compared to 2 years ago. I feel like there was this gray veil over my head before; I was quite numb. It's like everything is in color again.

I had to make the choice to change. I am not happier as a thinner person, I'm happier because I chose to make positive changes in my life. The thin happened as a result.

I'm fairly certain I was larger in these pics than what my starting weight says; I'd gotten a little smaller before I got here. :)

I'm in the black and white dress and cardigan.
    13439574905_335f7ca5e9.jpg
    13439705173_ed62bd3dbe.jpg
    13439574375_de9db90837.jpg

And now more recently:
    10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg
    12481144533_43ba7f5c0b.jpg
    13092804344_7f3cce2bf5.jpg

I can't believe your journey! You look amazing!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a different person. :)
  • tawanarencher
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. You look like a totally different person
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done, such an inspiration and I like what you said about not being happier because you are thinner but because of the changes you have made to your life. Good for you :)
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like your post a lot because you focused on where it brought you in your decision to better health. That is really all I care about.
    I am halfway there, but actually about 40 or so more because I lost in 2008 which when I'm done will be around 98:smooched: ...I do want my BMI to be Normal for once!

Thank you for sharing your photos and you look Awesome!
  • ufton1
    ufton1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done to you xxx
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing achievement. Good work!
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look so much more healthier let alone slimmer :)
  • jennygillott
    jennygillott Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That really is amazing. I wouldn't have known it was the same person. Well done. I too love that you focus on "thin" being as an added bonus rather than the whole point of the exercise.

But I have to ask -- it looks like you've avoided the dreaded loose skin -- how?
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome transformation, inside and out!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Big wow and applause!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! Very impressive.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Amazing!one day I'll get there... one day... I absolutely love your hair color in your recent photos by the way!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was really surprised when I scrolled down and saw the "now" pic.s. You look amazing!
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person darling. Congratulations and continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!