Need buddies over 50 to help me stay accountable

Options
I'm Nancy and new here. I need some buddies to help me stay accountable and stay on track. I'm doing something called the 3 day military diet. I plan to add some juicing for nutrition and my goal is to learn to eat healthy and be more active. Happy Hump Day everyone.

Replies

• Semperfiddle
    Options
    Welcome Nancy! I've only been here a week myself and I too need friends here. I'm 50 yrs old, 5'4" tall and 225 lbs. I've lost 8 lbs so far toward my goal of a total of losing 78 lbs. I'm on my way and you can do it too!
  • npickle58
    Options
    Thank you semperfiddle and the other ladies who added me as a friend too. I appreciate it.
  • goldenrodfarm
    goldenrodfarm Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am just heading out of my 50's this year, working on losing about 60 lbs if you want to send a friend request
  • NineLivesKitty
    Options
    Welcome Nancy and others over 50. You can stay on track ... just remember to keep logging and moving and you will see results and reach your goals. I am working towards my goal and just finished a 5-hour RPM/Spinning fundraiser on Saturday and lived to tell about it!!! I spin at the gym 4 times a week ... at 6:00 am and it is a great way to start my day!! Keep up the good work .. 50 is the new 20 (LOL)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm 48, but can give and receive support just the same.

I'm a repeater here. Lost 56 pounds here 3 years ago and then had a serious setback after I stopped exercising and then stopped caring about anything much about a year ago when my sister died suddenly.

Back at it with determination and the need for friends/support.