Any Coeliac Disease/Gluten Free Dieters want to be friends?

Options
Hey, so I don't know anyone who are Celiac Disease suffers on a gluten free diet on here? Or simply on a gluten free diet. Be great to connect with others who are on similar/ same diets?

Look forward to meeting others.

Sammi

Replies

• luca15306
    luca15306 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im gluten free through choice! it doesnt make me ill, but i feel loads better for it!
    feel free to add, be great to share ideas :)
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting wheat free. I don't have celiac disease -- I do have wheat sensitivities. Feel free to add me too.
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free by choice, I can have so many more veggie carbs than breads and my sugar doesn't go up. Tigress
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I didn't go gluten free on purpose, it just kind of happened. I realized after a week of logging there was on bread on my first day and nothing after that. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Veggie_Ankers
    Options
    My husband requires a gluten free diet and I'm trying to eat the same to make it easier for him. Strangely it's only gluten in bread, cereal and cake that makes him bad. He's ok with it in pasta, sausages etc. So I would like to have some gluten free friends to compare eating habits that help with this condition. I definitely feel loads better cutting down on bread intake (never been much of a cake person anyway). :smile:
  • Crucifry
    Crucifry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have celiac disease, and me!
  • alana17
    alana17 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have coeliac disease!! Just starting out on here :)
  • RideRunRepeat
    RideRunRepeat Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been 100% gluten-free for 2 years! I have Hashimoto's and feel free to add me! :)
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free to help with my PCOS always happy to have new friends x
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm a coeliac, as well as being lactose and yeast intolerant. Been on elimination pretty strictly for 4 years. Feel free to add me! =)
  • Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I went gluten-free about nine months ago and will never ever look back. I feel incredibly lousy when I gluten myself.

Since I love (and miss!) beer, I'm allowing myself 2-3 gluten days per year knowing that I'll feel like yuck for about ten days afterwards, lol.

I'm always happy for more friends!
  • LiaD1313
    LiaD1313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband has celiac disease, but I also follow the diet as well. I/we also eat ketogenic (low-carb). I love to scour the web for recipes and cook/bake everything. Feel free to add.
  • lmjblues
    lmjblues Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a Celiac so I cook/eat mostly gluten free because that's what we eat. :) Feel free to add me if ya like.

Good luck in your journey!

Lisa
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Gluten free for four years now!!
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sorry left out that I'm a diabetic. I find that if I eat bread (love bread, potato, and pasta) my sugar goes way up and I feel like crap! I stopped eating cereal years ago because you get so little food for so many carbs. It's also more expensive than steak ounce per ounce. I was very surprised to find out some of the things that contain wheat. I always read labels, but now looking for wheat it's shocking. No wonder diabetes is an epidemic in America, and celiac disease is on the rise. It really scary. Tigress
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes...please friend me. I just went back on my g-free diet. It was too hard to do during pregnancy due to so many foods making me feel nauseous. But I am off it now, and just starting to have weird withdrawal symptoms (aches, headaches, acne). Last time I got off of it, my bloating went wayyyyy down.I am not celiac, just intolerant though.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Add yourself to the Gluten Free group as well; there are lots of us there for different reasons (celiac, severe allergic reactions, etc) You can get some good ideas for meals and where to buy products that have been taste-tested by others lol.
    Liana