I need a pat on the back..

Options
Yesterday was day 15! Eating healthier, exercising regularly and I am down 7.4lbs.

Is it too early to get excited about all this??

I want to believe I am doing good but the back of mind says:

"Hey slow down! It's ONLY been 15 days! You've got a long way to go before we should be celebrating!"

I guess I just need some positive reinforcement that I am headed in the right direction :blushing:

Replies

• dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You rock!! And believe me, you can celebrate every day that you're moving in the right direction!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
    Nope, not too early!
    For me, after about 3 weeks, I kind of knew that I could do this........................well I knew that it least it might be possible, lol.

Way to go! The best of luck to you! Keep it up!
  • getmysexybodyback
    Options
    Are you kidding? I can't wait to be down 7lbs!! I am just starting out and when I lose 7 lbs I will be jumping up and down in triumph. Everyday that you stick to it is a major victory. Kudos, girl! Keep up the good fight.

*Foods are my army, and I am the General!!!* My dieting battlecry. We need to remember who is in charge now!!!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are awsome!!! ((((pat on back)))) (((pat on back))) Way to go!!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • broserrt
    broserrt Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats!! 15 days is well on your way that's half the month! Keep up the great work and reward yourself with something you can see! Maybe a scarf, shorts, or a top and every time you see it say wow I can do this and let that be something motivating.
    Also I don't know if you took a picture of yourself prior but if you did take a picture of you in your new top and put it on the fridge. That way you can see your progress. You go girl, you are awesome and you did this on your own no one can take that away from you!! Keep it up:wink::flowerforyou:
  • katandpiper
    Options
    Congrats! patpatpat!
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is awesome! I am with everybody else, go ahead, celebrate, shout it out to the world! you deserve it!
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work... and im proud of you!!!!:drinker:
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! Every day that you stick to this is a day to pat yourself on the back!

Keep up the great work!

:wink: :flowerforyou:
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    EXACTLY what I needed!!!

Thank you all sooo much!

:love:
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I know I would be excited about 7 pounds. Way to go! Keep up the good work.

I'm not trying to be a downer at all, but I know how I am... Don't let it get you down when you the weight starts coming off slower than it currently is, as it typically will.
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh ya, heard about that... I am going to try and keep positive and keep on pushing through. Thanks :)
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
  • OodKerry
    OodKerry Posts: 3
    Options
    *Pat, pat, pat*

I am right there with you! Almost exactly, actually! And just as excited! I think it's all about frame of mind! We're doing this thing! WAY TO GO!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    That is really good; it's about half a pound a day so far. Keep it up!
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress so far!! I see people getting excited and doing well, then it gets tough and they quit. Just know that you may hit bumps in the road, such as plateaus, illness, stress, etc. I hope you don't experience any of those and this process goes smoothly, but just be aware...keep logging and staying active and you WILL succeed! Well done!
  • makoside
    makoside Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nice work. Love the positive energy.
  • Mugiwarah
    Mugiwarah Posts: 40
    Options
    That's an amazing progress, so far so good, keep in mind it will probably slow down a bit but don't get depressed over it keep doing what you're doing and keep counting :)
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Pat, pat!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!! Keep it going...=0)