20 Years of Fat

Options
luckypony71
luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
I am not done, but yesterday I stepped on the scale and now weigh 179.4. This is the lightest I have been since 1994. I have lost the fat that I have been carrying around for the last 20 years.

Not done yet but I feel so great and I hope that I can inspire at least one person to keep going
Not sure how to add pictures.

Replies

• nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic,well done keep it up. X
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! What a milestone
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    amazing! good for you!

I picked up my 42lb son this morning and it made me realize I am carrying THAT much extra weight around every day.....can't wait to feel lighter!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! You are inspiring!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! You should be so proud!
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    well on your way to competing on your pony xx well done! x
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I need this today

Amazing job. Thank you for sharing
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am not done, but yesterday I stepped on the scale and now weigh 179.4. This is the lightest I have been since 1994. I have lost the fat that I have been carrying around for the last 20 years.

Not done yet but I feel so great and I hope that I can inspire at least one person to keep going

Great job I know how you feel...I am 1lb away from prepregnancy weight...my son is 20....born 1994...it feels great.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

That is awesome!! It is an amazing feeling...I am not as far along as you, but I'm at 191 lb which is my lightest since 1991.
  • myrnamclain
    Options
    That is wonderful! NICELY DONE!!! I too, have been packing around the extra pounds for most of my life. The only times I was thin, was when I was dealing with too much stress and I stopped eating. That is NOT the way to lose weight or get healthy. This is a time in my life when I know what I need to do, and I am doing it! I am making the Shift.*Good book, BTW* Good for you, keep going and you will be at your goal before you know it. Something that I think about, and it really helps me is that "The time will pass anyway". I might as well be using that time wisely because if I just drop 1 - 2 pounds each week, for a year, I will be at goal. The time will pass anyway....Have a good day! And, thanks for sharing your journey.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    yayyy great job! :):):)
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    That is amazing! congrats to you! I bet you even feel much better. What a milestone!!
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congratulations!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Grats!
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    somebody read my profile. Thanks:laugh:

And thank you to everyone else too. As for naming my fat. I will call it - gone for good.
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!