Hello New to Myfitness

Options
Hi I'm Patti and I'm a 42 year old Kentucky woman here to finally take the plunge and lose my weight. My goal is to lose 45 pounds. I work with 3 other ladies and we all have decided to do this together. Monday is our official weigh in but I'm going to cheat and start today ;) . I have sent them this site which seems amazing I know I'll be using this to keep track and document my success.

I look forward to making new friends and to offer a listining ear and support.

Patti

Replies

• Sakarielle
    Options
    Hi I'm Patti and I'm a 42 year old Kentucky woman here to finally take the plunge and lose my weight. My goal is to lose 45 pounds. I work with 3 other ladies and we all have decided to do this together. Monday is our official weigh in but I'm going to cheat and start today ;) . I have sent them this site which seems amazing I know I'll be using this to keep track and document my success.

I look forward to making new friends and to offer a listining ear and support.

Patti
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty and welcome :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi, happy to have you here. Welcome to the family!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welome and good luck with your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou: And best of luck to you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Patti, and welcome!
    Words can't describe just how fantastic this site is! You WILL lose the weight that you want to lose here, and, it'll even be FUN doing it! Between the easy food log, which by the way is SUCH an eye opener, and all the wonderfully supportive people here, the weight "practically" falls off!
    I suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh and or measure some foods, such as meat, instead of just estimating, and being WAY off!
    Also, drink LOTS AND LOTS of water. It not only helps fill you up, it's great for the complexion too!
  • Sakarielle
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcomes and great tips! I hope my ticker works =)
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome

I am new to the community board and have been scanning quite a few messages over the past week. I am excited for you and glad that you have started. I have mentioned in other posts that diets have not worked for me so this has been a total "life change". Simply put if I have a craving for a certain food or wish to go out for dinner ... I either need to modify my other meals and or put a little more time in my workout.

65461.png