Dress Difference

Options
It's a slow day at my office and I was looking through my best friend's wedding pictures from her wedding in June. I was her Maid of Honor. I'm stuck in a plateau right now but there is a silver lining..I've made progress. Here's me at her wedding and me last weekend out at a play..I can see a little bit of a difference..I just wanted to share. Seeing the pictures side by side is helping me remember that I've come too far to give up because of a stupid plateau :explode: Wanted to share with my awesome MFP people. The "before" picture was before I found this amazing site. Everything since then has been in part because of the awesome support I've received here :flowerforyou:

progress3.jpg

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great. I can see a big difference. You should be proud of yourself and the plateau will not last.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short, that's not a little difference, you have come a long way. You look amazing, keep up the awesome job!!!!!!
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!
  • brice02
    brice02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Thanks for sharing
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! You've created a "new you" by going from the michelin-tire look to drop-dead-gorgeous. Keep recording your food and exercise diary on here daily or you may end up like I did~~~piling the weight back on, over and over, then over again. Each time we former yo--yo dieters do that, we always add more fat on our bones to try to get it off the next time. I've decided this is the LAST time~~~will stay on track & record everything for the rest of my life. After 55 years of playing yo-yo dieting, packing around unhealthy fat lbs. for most of those years, enough is enough~~~no more of that.

Claire :wink:
  • schlteacher
    Options
    You can do it girl. You have come too far to give up now.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Don't let your plateau discourage you because you HAVE made a lot of progress!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I hope I look that amazing when I get down as far as you!
    Absolutely gorgeous! Plateau, pffffft, you're doing great!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,425 Member
    Options
    Wow, the difference is amazing. It truly looks like you have lost more than 30 lbs. so even if that's all the scale says-your face and clothes say otherwise. You look fabulous. Congratulations!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Love your dress! well both are gorgeous but the blue looks really good on you.

and there is SUCH a difference!!! wow! you look amazing :)
  • ElectricWoman
    ElectricWoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Look at your arms, they look fabulous! Awesome job, you should be proud. :)
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! You look fantastic. Congrats, you've done a great job!
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    Damn!!!! You look great!

I was at a plateau last month for almost 4 weeks but I finally broke mine. You'll get past the plateau, don't give up!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! I'm sure you'll bust through the plateau!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done. Be proud!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look great - i love the dress in the new photo :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!