I must confess to the person above that....

Options

Replies

• sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    your name makes me wonder.
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Phenylethylamine_Phreak Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I sprained my ankle in the gym on the stair climber this morning. I wish I had a cooler story haha. :laugh:

...upon leaving my home, I noticed a team of Ninja's approaching an unsuspecting granny, probably to do Ninja tricks on her. I kicked it in to high gear and landed a haymaker to the jaw of the first, following through with a left elbow smash to the nose of the 2nd. As numbers three and four took off, i gently moved the granny to the side and commandeered a taxi by riding on its roof until it crashed into another car at the intersection. Luckily, I did a round off, landing on the back of the third knocking him to the ground. Picking him up, i spun him hammer throw style into the fourth, rendering the team useless. Cartwheeling back to the granny, i approached her to see if she was alright when the *kitten* slapped me in the ankle with her cane for bumping her. THAT's how I sprained my ankle
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    I sprained my ankle in the gym on the stair climber this morning. I wish I had a cooler story haha. :laugh:

...upon leaving my home, I noticed a team of Ninja's approaching an unsuspecting granny, probably to do Ninja tricks on her. I kicked it in to high gear and landed a haymaker to the jaw of the first, following through with a left elbow smash to the nose of the 2nd. As numbers three and four took off, i gently moved the granny to the side and commandeered a taxi by riding on its roof until it crashed into another car at the intersection. Luckily, I did a round off, landing on the back of the third knocking him to the ground. Picking him up, i spun him hammer throw style into the fourth, rendering the team useless. Cartwheeling back to the granny, i approached her to see if she was alright when the *kitten* slapped me in the ankle with her cane for bumping her. THAT's how I sprained my ankle

epic!
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options

Now I just need to memorize it! You're awesome!
  • I'd like to get more male members on my friend list so I don't seem like I'm a total creep (which, in actuality, I am, so...)
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I like creepy men...lol...
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I'm sweet on her! :)
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Jenjenthejetplane1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing any work right now :D come on 5:30 lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    My nail broke yesterday and it was splitting too far into my skin, so I bit it off... But bit too much off and now my thumb effn hurts :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I like the thoughtfulness of their avatar :huh: :laugh:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I just swooned bc of what you just said to my girl, Sin!
  • Jotis1983
    Jotis1983 Posts: 48
    Options
    My middle name is Eugene.

Careful with that axe, Eugene.....

Oh, a confession. I used to date a guy named Eugene.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I am a.King!!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little blue today.
  • kikif617
    kikif617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I clicked on Jotis picture, and admired her for a bit ;)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little blue today.
    That's okay, I'll paint you the best color ever.
    -grabs can of red spray-
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I haven't had sex in at least a few days.
    [/quote]
    Try a few months..... :(