New Member!

Options
Hi! I am 22 and ready to get into the best shape of my life:) I am hoping this site will help me stay on track. Also, I am having a hard time eating 1200 calories a day. I eat breakfast--fruit, light snacks, lunch--sandwich, and a bigger dinner but I am usually only at around 900 calories. I know that's not good...but I don't want to eat anymore. Any suggestions?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!:smile:

Replies

• aims71385
    Options
    Hi! I am 22 and ready to get into the best shape of my life:) I am hoping this site will help me stay on track. Also, I am having a hard time eating 1200 calories a day. I eat breakfast--fruit, light snacks, lunch--sandwich, and a bigger dinner but I am usually only at around 900 calories. I know that's not good...but I don't want to eat anymore. Any suggestions?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!:smile:
  • kris2600
    kris2600 Posts: 149
    Options
    You could try eating a larger breakfast. Since that is the most important meal of the day it could help you if you try to fit in at least one of each food groups into your breakfast. Also working out always makes me hungrier. (Which is my downfall) That might help you fit in a few more calories.