Anyone training for the Susan G Komen 3 day walk?

Options
I'm going to be doing the walk in Atlanta in October. I'm already starting to gradually increase my walking. I was just wondering if anyone else here is going to be doing this. I'm a survivor (in remission) of Stage 4 Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

Replies

• rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I will be in August in the Twin Cities. I am excited. I have my fitbit and trying to increase my steps each day. Once the weather is at least okay (not -30)- I will start really training. Now I am just doing about 4 miles plus my daily walking around. First time I have done a walk so big- a little nervous. Doing my first fundraiser this weekend. I hate asking for money, but oh well. I just need to get my feet ready- they get sore pretty quick since I don't walk as much!
  • NVMoon
    NVMoon Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Ladies .... I will be participating in the 3-Day in November in Dallas. I will be walking in memory of my cousin and very dear friend in passed in September of 2013. I'm starting from the Couch (per se) to 60+ miles in 3 days.
  • carlacv
    carlacv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I did it this past November in San Diego. AMAZING experience so much so that Im doing it again this year. Good luck fundraising!