Anybody working shifts in need of a friend?

Options
Hiya!
So im recently back on MFP and i need more friends! ive been on here off and on for about a year but I've just gotten a personal trainer and hoping to feel my best this summer :) Im 101 kg at the moment and i want to give myself about a year or so to lose 20kg, so no crash diets for me!

I work shifts so would be great to have friends that work shifts as well, just to see how they go on about their "day" amd gets some tips and tricks for a healthy diet on a night shift.

Right now I go to the gym twice a week, I work full time and go to school full time so im still adjusting to working shifts AND school but my goal is to exercise 3-5 times a week depending on my roster.

Feel free to add me! :D

Replies

• agne_p
    agne_p Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, siggakolla!

If you have any tips on how to balance a full time shift work and keep up with a new diet, I would love to hear it too! I am new here and any type of advice would be much appreciated :)
  • Jenneffinier
    Jenneffinier Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I dont work shift work really more of a 9-4 kinda girl.... except today I am in the lab late! I just finished my BSc in December. I try to work out 4-5 days a week but some weeks are easier than others! Feel free to add me!
  • lumpy56lump
    lumpy56lump Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've worked the graveyard shift most of my life...just another day :wink: