Only 25 lbs, but such a difference!

Options

Replies

• BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    There really is a difference! Wow, keep going! :) You should feel proud!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud! You look great, keep up the great work! I made the mistake of NOT celebrating my victories along the way and then I got in a rut for a while at the 17 pound mark, I kept saying "i ONLY lost 17 lbs" and it took my fiance making me hold a 15 lg bag of rice, telling me 'YOU LOST MORE THAN THAT, YOU WERE CARRYING THAT ON YOUR BODY" for me to realize that it is more of a bigger deal than I tell myself! so from then on I did start celebrating the milestones! YOU LOST 25 LBS and you look great! Congrats!!! Keep it up girlie, you are doing fabulous!

BE PROUD! BE HAPPY! CELEBRATE GIRL, because its a milestone in a path to a better you!!

and as I type this, I'm jealous that you can see such a great difference in your tummy area, so realize THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS of your milestone!! :) In a good way!! :)

:drinker:
  • Great job!!
  • rjlkat
    rjlkat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress - you deserve to be proud! :smokin: *applauds*

Well done, and your self confidence to post pics is awesome :smile:
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be proud! You look great, keep up the great work! I made the mistake of NOT celebrating my victories along the way and then I got in a rut for a while at the 17 pound mark, I kept saying "i ONLY lost 17 lbs" and it took my fiance making me hold a 15 lg bag of rice, telling me 'YOU LOST MORE THAN THAT, YOU WERE CARRYING THAT ON YOUR BODY" for me to realize that it is more of a bigger deal than I tell myself! so from then on I did start celebrating the milestones! YOU LOST 25 LBS and you look great! Congrats!!! Keep it up girlie, you are doing fabulous!

BE PROUD! BE HAPPY! CELEBRATE GIRL, because its a milestone in a path to a better you!!

and as I type this, I'm jealous that you can see such a great difference in your tummy area, so realize THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE JEALOUS of your milestone!! :) In a good way!! :)

:drinker:

Thank you for the very nice comment :D I felt bad because I noticed that I was getting thinner.. but I did not REALLY notice until I took that picture. Not gloating, but I must have good genes because I'm losing it all from my thighs and belly area and not from my chest lol :P
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • keywauna
    keywauna Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! Don't say "only" 25 lbs, it's an accomplishment. :smile: Keep up the hard work.
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You are right! The first 25 makes a difference. The second 25 is likely to be just as dramatic. Keep up the good work.
  • Workinonit123
    Workinonit123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You lost the pound that showed the most, and it looks great!
  • nesto610
    nesto610 Posts: 107
    Options
    You go girl!!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Look at you !!! You need to be so proud I am of you. I would love to lose 25 pounds, And I am going to get there 1 day at a time. I am on my way . I am starting over & feel so good about me. I have a knew mind set . I will & I am going to get my 25 pounds off!! Thanks for the inspiration !!
    Judy
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Be proud! Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. You are doing the best thing you can do for your body :)
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Absolutely celebrate and be proud! Losing weight is hard physically and mentally. You can definitely see a difference in your pics. Great job.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    only 25lbs???? omw, this is amazing results! well done!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    awesomeness. keep going!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Well done! It will be 50 and then 75, etc before you know it :)
  • andreyadonna
    Options
    That 25 did wonders! Think of what the next 25 will do! You are fantastic!
  • RunBakeLove
    RunBakeLove Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ONLY 25 lbs? Nonsense! That's a great number and you are getting amazing results! Keep it up :smile:
  • Fit_Fox88
    Fit_Fox88 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! Way to go! :smile: Keep up the great progress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!