What Are Your Goals?

Options
I'm trying to start a goal to take a walk every Saturday now that the weather is getting warmer. What about you?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    To lose about 50 more lbs in the next year. Also training for a half marathon in Sept, my goal for that is just to run the whole thing and see if I like it.
  • patriciaprice334
    patriciaprice334 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To lose about 50 more lbs in the next year. Also training for a half marathon in Sept, my goal for that is just to run the whole thing and see if I like it.

NICE!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My goals are to overhaul my lifestyle, mainly by getting my butt to bed at a more sensible time than 5 or 6am in the morning, to spend less time on this site and more time doing more productive things like writing, drawing, embroidery, photography etc, to run a 5k in July, to find a balance since I seem to be an all or nothing sort of person, to quit the binges that are slipping into my life again and to generally do some good in the world.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Stop binge eating and get my butt back in the gym.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My goals are to overhaul my lifestyle, mainly by getting my butt to bed at a more sensible time than 5 or 6am in the morning, to spend less time on this site and more time doing more productive things like writing, drawing, embroidery, photography etc, to run a 5k in July, to find a balance since I seem to be an all or nothing sort of person, to quit the binges that are slipping into my life again and to generally do some good in the world.

Basically this. Almost exactly, actually. It's kind of scary. :o
  • lzlsk
    lzlsk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Find more pleasure in less sedentary activities. I've become too much of a homebody.