i just tried on my prom dress from high school...

Options
... AND IT FITS AGAIN!!
i don't know what size it is, because i made it for my senior project. but i do know that i am wearing around a size 14 now. my smallest in high school before i started gaining again was a size 12. and the biggest i got was a size 18.
anyway, so here are the pics everyone wants to see!!

in high school (may 2007)
dxzgis.jpg

TODAY!
o90fx0.jpg

EDIT: thought i should include a picture of me at my largest, around 226lbs (also when i had messy hair...)
2u7po5k.jpg

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Oh, how happy you must be!! Looks great on you!! Congrats! :)
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! You look even better in it now!! hahaha. Congrats!!
  • rtrautmann
    Options
    go you! you look fantastic!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I also can't believe you made that dress it looks very pretty! You are doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look great.

- Eva
  • RodSurly
    RodSurly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congratulations!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's a goal of mine as well. I made mine too and still have it.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    AWWW! That is amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :o) What a cool thing to be able to do!!!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!

bballgrrl, i agree, even though i'm around the same size/weight as last time, the last time i lost weight i didn't exercise just counted calories. so the fitness factor is definitely playing a role!! :D

edorice, you should definitely post your pics when you can! I would love to see the dress you made, this was the only piece of clothing i've made and it was HARD! i cried putting in the zipper, cause i had to redo it about two or three times!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    you look so amazing!! :D
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Congrats!
    I tried my grad dress on last Christmas and although it was a little tight, I could still get the zipper done up! After 6 1/2 years, that's not too shabby!!
  • megumi05
    Options
    side note: love the prom backdrop! (my senior prom was in Seattle as well, but i didnt get the Space Needle in my pics >.< hehe)

That's awesome tho! And a really good idea...when i get farther along on my goals, i'll have to dig that old thing out and see if i can squeeze into it again ;p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!