Finding Old Pics.... (93 pounds lost!)

Options

Replies

• Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look amazing! Major congratulations on your success :)
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • caquandt2012
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation. Your confidence shows in your expression now. LOVE IT!!
  • aplhabetacheesecake
    aplhabetacheesecake Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love your lil cherub curls!!!! :smile:
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! =D Grats on how far you have come! Positive outlook on life is a wonderful thing.
  • robinerikson
    Options
    Transformation at its best! Wow! You look more beautiful now.
  • JLGund
    JLGund Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing thing you have done for yourself.
  • klyn7788
    klyn7788 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I have serious hair envy.
  • OneImaginaryGirl
    OneImaginaryGirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking through my cousin's Facebook, I found some pics I'd forgotten about. It was a heck of a time for me! It's amazing to see how far I've come health-wise, both physically and mentally. 2 years ago I didn't care about anything and now I do. My personal life has improved, my work life is better and my health is unrecognizable compared to 2 years ago. I feel like there was this gray veil over my head before; I was quite numb. It's like everything is in color again.

I had to make the choice to change. I am not happier as a thinner person, I'm happier because I chose to make positive changes in my life. The thin happened as a result.

I'm fairly certain I was larger in these pics than what my starting weight says; I'd gotten a little smaller before I got here. :)

I'm in the black and white dress and cardigan.
    13439574905_335f7ca5e9.jpg
    13439705173_ed62bd3dbe.jpg
    13439574375_de9db90837.jpg

And now more recently:
    10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg
    12481144533_43ba7f5c0b.jpg
    13092804344_7f3cce2bf5.jpg

Amazing, beautiful and inspiring!!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!! :heart: :drinker:
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Because I changed the way I ate, which was a diet that no longer supported staying at a larger size, I am totally healthy the last time I had bloodwork done.
    I love this!! Well done.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    But I have to ask -- it looks like you've avoided the dreaded loose skin -- how?

I realize I never answered this and I really meant to.

I haven't avoided it; I carry the majority of my weight in my belly, so my clothes cover the not-so-pretty parts of my weight loss. Even when I was 245, I had skinny legs! You can see that in one of the before pics where the wind was blowing my skirt around. That last bit left on my ticker is all there in my midsection! I'll never have a perfect belly unless I pay a doctor for the privilege. Unless I start having issues with it, I forsee having my loose skin as a battle scar that I'll be happy to carry. :)
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It is stories like yours and the wonderful before and after pics that make me believe in doing this. I'm not super heavy, but the challenge is there and it takes lots of dedication and hard work. Congrats to you!!!
  • centaurizoe
    centaurizoe Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    *jaw drops* wow. hottie. You look so good! Cute style!
  • dermatome
    dermatome Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wooow!!! You look amazing!!! ;) Congrats!!!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing work :flowerforyou:
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Looks like two different people....amazing!!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the thinner you and for choosing to be healthier!! You look so pretty!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaat.

Look at those skinny jeans on you, you've done so well! Grats on your successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!