Newbie from South Alabama

smm2142
smm2142 Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hi...my name is Susan and on my millionth journey losing weight. I hope to keep it off this time. I started about 4 months ago and have lost 15 lbs...now to keep it going. I think the daily tracker will help me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I live in South Alabama not far from Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Ya'll have a good day.

Susan

Replies

• Hi SMM,
    I'm from Troy, AL, but Ft. Morgan is our vacation spot. We were just there about a month ago. Good luck to you!!
  • Hello! Welcome! I am from Florida, born and raised. You may friend me if you wish, new friends and supporters are always great!

Again, welcome. And happy losing! :flowerforyou:
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Welcome from another Alabamian! I'm from a small town NE of B'ham. I think you will really like MFP. Great members and LOTS of support!

Friend me if you would like!
  • Fort Morgan is about 20 miles south of me....beautiful place. Glad you came down. Maybe we can catch up with each other one day. I have some friends that live in the Troy area...Jack, AL.

Thanks for the friend invite.

Susan
  • That's great!! I actually got married at a house on the bay close to Ft. Morgan RV Park. We go down there any chance we can. Last time was for my sister to take her senior portraits.

Summer
  • sandollar1977
    sandollar1977 Posts: 10 Member
    Welcome! I actually grew up in Gulf Shores! Was there 1979-1991. Home sweet home! I am still a fellow Alabamian....North Alabama here.
  • Mobile, Alabama here -- I'm new to this site, but not to the weight loss ups/downs. All FR's are welcome :)
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    It is great here! Welcome!
  • 15 miles east of Dothan, Alabama here! Nice meeting everyone and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.