Ladies with big boobs! :)

Options

Replies

• lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    All mine are from Victoria's Secret or Aerie. I prefer getting padded w/ underwire because my boobs just won't stay in otherwise.
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I recently had a breast reduction- went form a 36K to a 34C. I used to squeeze the girls into a speedo or nike swimsuit. Of course I always had cleavage to my throat. But it held them in place so that I could swim. I could never do the triangle things because the strings cut my neck and they barely covered my nipples, let alone the rest of my chest. Now, I face trying to find a swim suit for the new improved girls.

When working out, I did one of two options: 1) there is a local store to Greenville, SC called breakout bras. They have a web site. They go on European sizes. But they actually had stuff that fit my small ribcage with giant boobies. I had once bought a sports bra from them and wore it till it died. 2) I used to wear three sports bras at a time that I had leftover from my days as a 32DDD. It was ugly. But I could do moderate exercise with not too bad of a migraine.

Best of luck to you! And, I thought the pic of the style you are looking for is super cute!!!
  • FaileAybara
    FaileAybara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had to HIPPO from page one with the ladies describing the horrible things they are doing to support the large boobies.

You must go look at http://www.titlenine.com/

They have AMAZING sports bras for the well endowed. They are rated by barbell, four barbells will hold the largest chest in place. I'm a huge fan of the underwire sports bra - it lifts, separates and provides amazing support.
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    I had to HIPPO from page one with the ladies describing the horrible things they are doing to support the large boobies.

You must go look at http://www.titlenine.com/

They have AMAZING sports bras for the well endowed. They are rated by barbell, four barbells will hold the largest chest in place. I'm a huge fan of the underwire sports bra - it lifts, separates and provides amazing support.

Seriously great site! Thanks!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    For anyone looking for swimsuits, sports bras, and regular bras go to herroom.com. I have been buying bras from them for years. I am a 30FF in bras and 30G in sport bras. Good brands to look at are Fantasie, Freya, and Panache. These brands make regular bras, sport bras, and swimsuits in larger cup sizes. The swimsuit tops are made according to your bra size.
  • KarissaH24
    Options
    I used to sell swimsuits for a living. I currently have D's myself. I know that's not that big, but speaking from experience I would suggest trying on a Body Glove or Speedo brand swimsuit. They have great support and your bust will, as you said "stay where you put them." I bought a Body Glove bikini for my honeymoon and it was adorable. It looked great and it was comfortable. I didn't feel like I was falling out of my top. They call them "Body Glove" for a reason. ;)
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    have you tried Bravissimo (http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/#/1)? I know they're uk based, but I have friends who order from the uk for US and canadian delivery. they do proper bra sized bikini and swim suits

I'm a 30JJ and get my bras, swimsuit (with full underwired bra built in), bikini (propper cup sizes) and shirts (that close over my boobs without gaping and yet also fit my narrow shoulders) from them so that they fit properly

if you're not happy ordering from them, it may give you an idea of which manufacturers make the right size for you an that might allow you to find a local supplier

they believe in trying on rather than measuring, but their descriptions are prtty good, so they say if something comes up small or large and suggest an adjustment

OMG I've never heard of this brand before. Everything is so cute! I too, always find it hard to get swimsuits that really fit and have a lot of support. Usually I tie the string in the back so tight I have a neck ache afterwards, lol. Thanks so much for mentioning this!
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    IMAG3774_zps81dc51c9.jpg

From Bravissimo, 36HH or J (I can't remember). It is bra sized swimwear with underwire, but I don't think it looks at all like a granny bra. I also have a one piece with the wires in it. Both are great suits.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I was a 42G but am down to a 40DDD. I am thinking these are not going to look very good by the time this is over. But I will cross that bridge when I come to it. The last time I purchased bras it was online. I knew what sizes I was needing and I found them really cheap. So give it a try. I always look for free shipping as well.

I hope you find the perfect suit for you.

A question for you. do you wear sports bras? And if so where do you find them. I cannot find any that fit well and I need them so bad.

You can find really good sports bras at Herroom.com or Amazon. I am a 30G in sports bras. I have a Panache and a Freya sports bra. I run 3 times a week and both of these sport bras are very supportive. I don't need to wear 2 sport bras when I am running. These brands specialize in larger cup sizes. They are very expensive but worth it.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    IMAG3774_zps81dc51c9.jpg

From Bravissimo, 36HH or J (I can't remember). It is bra sized swimwear with underwire, but I don't think it looks at all like a granny bra. I also have a one piece with the wires in it. Both are great suits.

...there are certainly worse ones there, but honestly, it's not my style and that is the kind of suit that does swallow me and give me the granny bra look. It's nothing personal, just not the bikini for me, you know?
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the input, guys! Quite a few sites to peek at here...and from real girls who have actually worn them. (The reviews always talk about the suit, but I imagine they're from the people with cute little B cups who can wear anything!)
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    IMAG3774_zps81dc51c9.jpg

Wow, that looks amazing! :) I'm looking for something with more coverage on the bottom...wretched stretch marks on my belly I want to cover up. :-/
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo most definately if you are in the UK. I was also able to get mix and match tankini tops from Very.co.uk last year. I was able to get HH which I was surprised.
  • ReginaM49
    ReginaM49 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Although I believe they only have stores on the east coast, California Sunshine is great for fitting us big-boobied women!
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Just posting so I can find this later and check out all the good suggestions.

Thanks, and carry-on! :flowerforyou:
  • katro111
    katro111 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Athleta makes some good underwire and bra-cup sized swimsuits (both tankinis and bikinis). Yeah they're online, but they do have storefronts so if there's one near you, check them out! They also have excellent swim shorts, too!
  • ArtsyBunny
    ArtsyBunny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just posting so I can find this later and check out all the good suggestions.

Ditto. :)
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all the sites. I am sure to find a sports bra that is perfect for me. I also wear a regular bra with a sports bra over it to exercise or do zumba. And i do not find the uni-boob very flattering.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I ended up getting The Mansfield in white from Unique Vintage. Here's hoping the size I picked fits lol.
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    <<<--- acts like the VOICE judge

presses BUZZER ..... turns around

AHA !!!!