Loose Pants Friday

Happy Friday Pals!!! I thought it would only be appropriate to follow up my "Tight Pants Monday" post with a very exciting loose fitting pants Friday! Same pants, and yes, I even washed AND dried them.. and I pulled them right up, buttons done and zipper up too!! As I was walking into work I had my hands full and I could feel them sliding down off of my hips. I couldn't help but smile and enjoy the rest of the walk to my office knowing that I put in hard work and effort this week... let those babies slide right off!! They are my 18s, and in my first post I had mentioned a goal that by May 3rd, my sister's graduation, I wanted to be comfortably fitting into my 16s.. this is a great sign that I am on my way!! :)

How did you do this week pals?

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Whoop, whoop! WTG! You will definitely be rockin' those 16s by May 3rd!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Nice job. You may not want your pants to fall during work though it may be a bit embarrassing, at least wear cute underwear if it does happen. :laugh:
  • NoreeC
    NoreeC Posts: 2
    Love this! I searched my closet for my old 16's as my 18's were hanging! Great work.
  • hospitablegirl
    hospitablegirl Posts: 64 Member
    I'm trying to get from size 10 to size 8. Slowly, my size 10s are starting to feel loose. I have one pair of size 8 shorts from when I lost weight before (and then gained it back), that I can SQUEEZE into, but not fit into completely (without muffin top). But soon!

You'll definitely get into those size 16s before May. You got this! ;)
  • spdoughe
    spdoughe Posts: 51
    I'm trying to get from size 10 to size 8. Slowly, my size 10s are starting to feel loose. I have one pair of size 8 shorts from when I lost weight before (and then gained it back), that I can SQUEEZE into, but not fit into completely (without muffin top). But soon!

You'll definitely get into those size 16s before May. You got this! ;)

Great job!! a size 8 is where I'd like to be back at, I felt so comfortable at that weight/size. If you're at the point of squeezing into them it won't take long now!! :)
  • hospitablegirl
    hospitablegirl Posts: 64 Member
    Great job!! a size 8 is where I'd like to be back at, I felt so comfortable at that weight/size. If you're at the point of squeezing into them it won't take long now!! :)

I finally got back into that size 8! The only problem now is that I don't have enough money to buy a new wardrobe, so it'll be loose pants April for the rest of the month. LOL
  • lecounth
    lecounth Posts: 42 Member
    I'll join in for loose pants Friday -- I put on stretchy pants so I could pull them up to my knees while getting a pedicure -- well, they used to be so tight it was gross and today they are baggy!!!
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    I have a pair of size 18 capri shorts I bought last year during the summer, and I wore them to work today. They were sliding down most of the day, lol. Yesterday I had the same problem with a pair of my dress pants, they look like clown pants now lol.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Great job!