Your Success this week?

Options
My success this week included putting on a belt and needing more holes in it to fit me. Wow, that was amazing!
Haven't worn a belt in a long time. Who needs a belt when your pants are too tight?

Replies

• DeziT123
    DeziT123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Went "Shopping" at the back of my closet and found a pair of jeans that not only fit but I'd forgotten I even owned them! SCORE!!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My success this week is sticking to my plan and kicking up my strength training a bit.
  • marybowldseddington
    marybowldseddington Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Moving up to eight lb hand weights for bicep curls in circuit training class. I think the lifts in strong lifts 5x5 help a lot but endurance is still a struggle doing 3 sets of 15 during that class but I will still take three lb increase!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am about to start my cycle and usually I am bingeing because of it. Not this time! Keeping it under control!
  • mlanders22
    mlanders22 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Realizing I only have to lose 30 more pounds to get to my first goal weight. I can totally do this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!