I don't want to do this alone please

Options
Hi I'm 46 tomorrow and have been dieting successfully for a month now and lost 7lbs. I was on a business trip to Barcelona and I felt really heavy for the first time - I'm doing something about it and would like to pal up and share ideas with others going through this.

Replies

• gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You don't have to do this alone... that's why I came here also and having supportive friends on here is amazing. Friend request sent.
  • amanda_oc
    amanda_oc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you're never alone on MFP :)
  • beckytastic
    Options
    Hey :) Friend request sent!
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I am on day nine.....am sending you a request! Happy Friday :)
  • Deesenergy19
    Deesenergy19 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this is cool.. never alone....
  • jenn_ed
    jenn_ed Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 7 pound loss! I've just sent a friend request :)
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 46 tomorrow and have been dieting successfully for a month now and lost 7lbs. I was on a business trip to Barcelona and I felt really heavy for the first time - I'm doing something about it and would like to pal up and share ideas with others going through this.

Friendly advice, call it a lifestyle change not a diet....you'll go a lot further in your goalws :)
    Good luck!
  • Linda8989
    Linda8989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We're all in this together! Sending you a friend req...
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    no MFP just WONT leave you alone..ha.

Feel free to add (anyone)
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 7 lbs.!! I would love to support you in your journey! Friend request sent! :wink:
  • emmasimmons35
    Options
    Friend requests sent! I've logged on for nearly a week but this is the first time I've been on the boards! Feel free to add me!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    FR sent! The great thing with MFP is that you are never alone, and all your friends will be super supportive and motivational!
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open for food ideas. :smile:
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 49 and have been on MFP for 7 weeks and have also lost 7 pounds, but have many many more pounds to go! MFP is a wonderful place for friends, support and motivation! Most everyone here has the same goal of loosing weight and getting in better shape and it's so helpful when your having a stressful day and see your friends have made time to exercise, then you say....well you know I can make 30 minutes too! Yes we all have our faults, bad days, down in the dump days.....but that's why MFP is so sucessful because instead of falling off and giving up and failing, you have all your friends here just waiting to help you get BACK ON TRACK and rooting you on all the way! Feel free to add as a friend! I am here for the long haul!
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. Anyone else who wants to add me feel free to.
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss to date! Sending you a friend request!

Anyone else looking for MFP friends, feel free to add me too!