NEED FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT

Options
Hi everyone... I am at my last straw.. I have to lose this weight but feel overwhelmed and scared I cant do it... Just want some friends to help along my journey to share stories, tips, support, and motivation.. I am just starting today sand have 144 lbs to lose. It will be a long journey and I dont want to do it alone.

Replies

• jacie1205
    jacie1205 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today is my first day on my journey as well. I would love to have someone in my corner too ;). I'm also terrified of the mountain ahead of me, but if we take it one day at a time. I think we will be ok!!! Sending you a friend request.
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Get some good MFP friends and you won't be alone, there is always someone here to give you motivation and support. I've been here for 23 days and am addicted to the energy! FR sent.
  • wildamish
    Options
    Hey you are never alone,In the Fitness world we are challenged daily!You got this,
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, and also have a mountain to climb. I lost my Dad in December to complications from bypass surgery. I don't want to follow in his foot steps. No more excuses. I'm going to do this. You can too!
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request, and anyone can feel free to add me. Always looking fro support and motivation :smile:
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You got this!! This site is addicting but refreshing. Friend Request sent.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Sending a friend request.
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just sent you friend request :) Having support helps so much!
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I am on day 9...I will send you a request! There are some great people on here...you got this!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I love my MFP family and I am extremely motivated and do my best to do so for others!
  • skittlezraptor
    Options
    Feel free to add me too ^.^ I could always use some support along this weight loss journey.
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Always happy to help out. Feel free to add me!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm an active, daily (418 days strong) logger with open food and exercise diary. Check out my profile, if you like what you see, add me.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all..happy to be motivational or to talk..Anyone feel free to add
  • Theamaria90
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • sarahcook411382
    Options
    Hi
    I have been tracking on mfp on my I pad app but not on this site. Losing weight is tough on your own, you can add me ;) x