Weight loss help

Options
I need help! I've been at this for 9 months and haven't lost a pound. Check out me diary and tell me if you can see what in doing wrong.

Replies

• amanda_oc
    amanda_oc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    when you say you've been 'at this for nine months'... I just wanted to ask what is it that you've been at for nine months?

Also, I had a quick look at your diary to see if I could help, but the first thing that I noticed was that you don't seem to log...?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    yup you don't log consistently or accurately...you are eating more than you think.

You need to weigh your food and log everything and choose the correct entries.

You missed whole days, partial days, don't weight and choose crap entries.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide?hl=Logging+accurately&page=3#posts-19337078
  • wjfairman
    wjfairman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged for about a week or so. I did it religiously, so go further back. And I've been trying to lose weight for 9 months.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I went back two months. There are 700 calorie days. 1000 calorie days. 1700 calorie days. 300 calorie days...

My advice is log accurately and precisely and consistently, and pick a consistent calorie target for every day. If you want to lose weight at a rational, predictable, stable rate, you should eat at a level, predictable, consistent rate.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You don't log consistently and/or accurately.
    You are not eating at a deficit.
  • amanda_oc
    amanda_oc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged for about a week or so. I did it religiously, so go further back. And I've been trying to lose weight for 9 months.

Cool, sounds reasonable.

So I went back into your diary, went into the calendar thing, picked a date two months ago, no logging... scrolled back several days from it, no logging.

Back to the calendar, picked a date 3 months ago, no logging. So scrolled to several dates either side of it. No logging.

So at this point, given that you said you logged religiously, I'm not sure if this post is actually some kind of a joke (I'm genuinely serious there, and not being smart).

I tried to help and do what you asked, but it was too hard, so all the best with it either way.