Hi!

Options
Hi my name is Lisa, I heard about this from a friend so I thought I'd try it. I just joined this morning but wow this is going to be a big help I can tell. There is so much info and having it all added up and kept track of right here! What a great idea! I can't wait to tell my sister!
Lisa:o)

Replies

• lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa, I heard about this from a friend so I thought I'd try it. I just joined this morning but wow this is going to be a big help I can tell. There is so much info and having it all added up and kept track of right here! What a great idea! I can't wait to tell my sister!
    Lisa:o)
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is such a great site with a lot of great poeple! Good luck to you!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyhawk
    ladyhawk Posts: 101
    Options
    Welcome. I'm a newcomer too (6 days ago). You're right - there's so much information to help us in this battle.
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Just wanted to add my welcome as well.

65461.png
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi there girlie!!! WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • abby1949
    abby1949 Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined myself and find the site wonderful. I find it hard to keep away!
    Cheers,
    Lyn
  • LittleSkittle
    Options
    welcome!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome, this IS a great place to find whatever you are looking for....help, friendship, support, a few smiles as well. Glad to have you around.
    Ezzie
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ...sticks my head up out of the Pit and waves Hi! :flowerforyou: Wow, I'm the first Y chromosone carrier to greet ya, welcome and enjoy, it's a lot of fun!

ps... just don't get too near the edge of the Pit.....
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome and much success to you:happy:
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks for the welcome everybody!