S.B.F. Challenge. . .08-08-08

Options
So it's the last day of this challenge. I propose we start the new challenge on Monday. Whoever starts it should mention that it's a new challenge in the subject line, tell everyone what the challenge is about, and pick an ending date. I don't know how I'll cope without posting over the weekend.:wink:

Yesterday I taught that yoga class. Had a young whippersnapper in the class who, when asked if there were any request, said she wanted to sweat. She listened to headphones during the entire class (yes, you could hear what she was listening too). So I'm making the class work hard and she's kinda doing her own thing, kinda doing the class thing (probably because she can't hear me!), and she hurts her shoulder and has to leave. It took all of my self control not to make fun of her.

I also walked 90 minutes.

Today I'm going to kick butt so I can eat myself silly tonight. Healthy attitude, I know. Tomorrow I'm taking a day off.

I didn't lose any weight on this challenge - ok, maybe a pound, but it might have come back :grumble: official weigh in is Monday. My goals for next challenge will be posted Monday.

Happy workouts and success in all you do!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    So it's the last day of this challenge. I propose we start the new challenge on Monday. Whoever starts it should mention that it's a new challenge in the subject line, tell everyone what the challenge is about, and pick an ending date. I don't know how I'll cope without posting over the weekend.:wink:

Yesterday I taught that yoga class. Had a young whippersnapper in the class who, when asked if there were any request, said she wanted to sweat. She listened to headphones during the entire class (yes, you could hear what she was listening too). So I'm making the class work hard and she's kinda doing her own thing, kinda doing the class thing (probably because she can't hear me!), and she hurts her shoulder and has to leave. It took all of my self control not to make fun of her.

I also walked 90 minutes.

Today I'm going to kick butt so I can eat myself silly tonight. Healthy attitude, I know. Tomorrow I'm taking a day off.

I didn't lose any weight on this challenge - ok, maybe a pound, but it might have come back :grumble: official weigh in is Monday. My goals for next challenge will be posted Monday.

Happy workouts and success in all you do!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Last day huh? Are we keeping it SBF and just changing the finish date? I missed that post.
    Today is kind of an easy day I think. I may decide to work out later. I have to get the house cleaned up first and my push ups done, which I am in the middle of. Gotta do five more, brb...ok I'm back. lol I am going to have to redo week 2 on the push ups I think. I am dong over 20 full ones a day but I don't feel like I am ready to move to the next week.
    Goals: 2-3 hours of cleaning (yeah, we'll see how that goes!)
    push ups
    and that's about it. Don't know if I will get my water in since we are almost out. (we use jugs)
    I don't know if I've lost any pounds during this challenge. I won't be abe to find out until next week some time. If I can fit back into my size 12 jeans again after the bloating and cramps go away, then that will be enough for me! I'll let you ladies know next week about my poundages! Have a good weekend!
    Melissa
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Hi all. First, let me say to Melissa-thank you for your kind comments about my pictures. Believe it or not, my little blonde curly haired cherub was born with jet black hair! He is almost three now & the curls are sadly gone....I love that you think I look younger now cause I sure do feel it!

I didn't meet my goal for this challenge. I wanted to lose my last eight pounds, but only lost four. I'm not sure what my new goals will be for the next challenge-I'll think about it over the weekend.

I did Turbo Jam again and am headed out for groceries. Will check in on Monday! Everyone have a great weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I think we are keeping the SBF and making a new date.

Julie - I would be very proud of yourself for losing 4. And you do look younger.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just finished a 4.25 mile walk in the park. It is such a beautiful day! Unfortunately, I got a blister on the bottom of my right heel. I got new shoes Wednesday.... I don't think I had them laced tight enough.

I joined this challenge right after I joined MFP in June. I did manage to lose about 10 pounds and I am beginning to see muscle definition in my arms and legs... yeah!

I am looking forward to the next challenge and will think about my goals over the weekend.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I did maybe one min of the 30 day shred and called it quits. then I went and bought my bass amp.. And I had fast food. and hummus. and lasagna. yeah.. not a good day ahaha