goal weight for shorter ladies?

Options
I'm 5'2 and 134 pounds and I was wondering if you're a shorter woman whats your goal weight? I've tryed to lose weight before but I couldn't maintain it, at the moment my goal weight is 110 pounds, do you think this is a good goal weight for me?

Extra question: How much progress have you made so far? :)

Replies

• fuzzymop55
    fuzzymop55 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I started at 186, I now weigh 110 pounds and at 5'2" that's a good weight. I'm actually going to cut a few more pounds but was able to maintain on 1500-1700 a day depending on exercise.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and have a goal weight between 110 - 115. I'm at 124 right now and the last few pounds are the hardest! I've lost a little over 20 pounds to date.
  • kmglennie
    kmglennie Posts: 40
    Options
    I think it depends on a lot of factors, as well as BF % and how you feel in your own skin, so what might be a dream weight for one person at 5'2" may not be right for someone else.

I'm 5'3" and I remember being happy with my weight between 125-130, but now I'm more concerned with fitness as well,and I would love to increase muscle, which would undoubtedly push the happy weight higher.
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal weight is around 110-115, too (with lean muscle as I lift). Currently I'm 135 down from 160+ (didn't dare look, haha).