Finding Old Pics.... (93 pounds lost!)

Options
124»

Replies

• KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Looking through my cousin's Facebook, I found some pics I'd forgotten about. It was a heck of a time for me! It's amazing to see how far I've come health-wise, both physically and mentally. 2 years ago I didn't care about anything and now I do. My personal life has improved, my work life is better and my health is unrecognizable compared to 2 years ago. I feel like there was this gray veil over my head before; I was quite numb. It's like everything is in color again.

I had to make the choice to change. I am not happier as a thinner person, I'm happier because I chose to make positive changes in my life. The thin happened as a result.

I'm fairly certain I was larger in these pics than what my starting weight says; I'd gotten a little smaller before I got here. :)

I'm in the black and white dress and cardigan.
    13439574905_335f7ca5e9.jpg
    13439705173_ed62bd3dbe.jpg
    13439574375_de9db90837.jpg

And now more recently:
    10499988474_3a02818e7d.jpg
    12481144533_43ba7f5c0b.jpg
    13092804344_7f3cce2bf5.jpg

Freaking red X's.... :(
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking great, I didn't recognise you from the pixs..:smile:
  • kvan64
    kvan64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Its so motivating to read about people transforming their lives. You look amazing and what a beautiful pair of legs you have! Here's to your continued success and improved health! Give yourself a big pat on the back!
  • ajm100884
    Options
    Inspiring - your transformation is a great motivation! Thank you and continued success!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. It's like a totally different you. You definitely inspire me and keep up the great job.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ah, so cool! Love your hair, style, and glasses. And now your body's banging, too! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What a transformation!
  • iwillneverbethatgirl
    Options
    Oh my gosh, You have such a wonderful face shape! I'm super jealous at how utterly cute and stunning you look. GOOD JOB!!!
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!! Great JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!