t-25

Options
I am going to start t 25 to help me with my wieght loss. does anyone have any input on this program?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now. What info are you looking for in particular? Feel free to friend me!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Even during the Alpha phase, which is Phase 1, you will get turned inside out.
    Every workout is a good challenge. Once you get into Phase 2 (Beta), you'll start adding weights and the workouts will get even more difficult. If you happened to have ordered Phase 3 (Gamma), be prepared to roll over, suck your thumb and cry for mommy.

I didn't really think you could pack that much *kitten*-kickin into just 25 minutes, but Shaun T has proved me wrong.

I love the program...it absolutely kicks my *kitten*.
    I'm open to any friend requests.
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    started phase 3. And its just insane lol! im gonna feel that workout later!
  • gmom316
    gmom316 Posts: 244
    Options
    Just started Alpha this week. Wanted to cry on Monday, felt like I might just own Shaun yesterday and he reminded me who my daddy is today.

Commit and GO. Such a great feeling of accomplishment after just 25 minutes a day. I usually end up hopping on the treadmill or stationary bike for 20+ minutes to "cool down" :smile:
  • DeneshaS
    DeneshaS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is my second week on Alpha and I am definitely feeling and seeing a difference! It's a challenge for me but I don't give up and I push myself even when I'm tired.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just started Alpha this week. Wanted to cry on Monday, felt like I might just own Shaun yesterday and he reminded me who my daddy is today.

Commit and GO. Such a great feeling of accomplishment after just 25 minutes a day. I usually end up hopping on the treadmill or stationary bike for 20+ minutes to "cool down" :smile:

Love this! Ah Shaun T, how I have missed him and feeling like I "owned" him...only for a second..finished three rounds of Insanity a few years ago. I am just coming off of P90x3 and debated heavily between T25 and Combat...and settled on Combat. Will do a round of that, finish just in time to go on vacation (bring on the mountain hikes!) then...T25, all phases. I am pretty sure I will still be his b!tch, lol! I bought T25 too soon after some major med issues (think radiation, chemo, surgeries, etc) tried it once, died, and have been a little afraid of it ever since. But the time to try again will come. After Combat. Cant wait. yes and no, lol!

One of my favorite Shaun T quotes from Insanity is "Focus and Go". Applies to anything. That is my advice for T25.
    Good luck all!
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    SSSOOOO glad somebody posted this! I've done Insanity 3x and can't wait to start T-25 in a few months...Did Combat 1x through but it just doesn't even come close to Insanity.

I figure if it doesn't kid my *kitten* it's not worth my time!
  • AmandaLarson2013
    Options
    So I am new to this website(even though it says I started in 2011, but couldn't figure it out) and I don't do the exact p90x program but I do some of the videos after I run to get more of a workout. I'm getting T25 to see if I like that one better...

The main question I have is how do I put it in my daily exercise on my homepage? I tried putting in p90x and I cant find anything..
    Please help!!:)
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 day 5 of the Alpha phase. It's kicking my *kitten* but I love it! No visible results yet but I'm definitley getting stronger already. I am really out of shape, though.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be restarting T25 on monday the 31st.. I was knocked to my butt with the flu a few weeks again and just not working but to a work out program... Friend me if you want to..
  • impromark
    impromark Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My workouts used to be straight treadmill for an hour, six days a week. I was seeing the weight loss I wanted, but none of the actual body shaping I was hoping for. Now that I've halved the treadmill time and added in T25 (plus chinup sets and situps on alternate days), it's been great. Pounds off, inches off, definition coming in VERY nicely.

Arguably ANY proper cardio or interval program will get you there, but I'm comfy with the T25 thing lasting just that long so I can still zone out on the treadmill for a bit (this is how I catch up on my TV!). I'd recommend it to most anyone in combination with MFP - it's been the most effective workout stuff I've done for quite some time. P90X3 will be next after I'm done Gamma, but Tony Horton seems pretty creepy to me... :P

Mark
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm currenlty finishing Alpha week 2- no weight loss yet ( have 20 lbs to lose) - But I can feel it's working my clothes fit better and at the end of each workout i cry for mommy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: