Friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• HSam1121
    HSam1121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just starting again, and I'm looking to be supportive and be supported! Anyone can add me :)
  • Shersuntha
    Options
    Hello there and welcome. Congrats on becoming healthy! It will be a lot of work but you can do it. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Best of luck to you.
  • kmorrison1495
    kmorrison1495 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to add me. Welcome!
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me (anyone :)) I log daily and my diary is open. Good Luck to you!
  • lesajo76
    lesajo76 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello every one being on since early jan doing ok apart from the odd slip up lol so thought I'd jump in here and say a quick hello to you all, come say hello anytime especially if your from Staffordshire and I'll help you giggle your way through the day xx lesa
  • njdean
    njdean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm always looking for new friends on here too, feel free to add me as well. :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    any one wanting support can add me...

I always am always looking for people to converse with sooo
  • munchgee
    munchgee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too! Long way to go, but very motivated to meet my goals! Would love to get some support and return the favour! Log daily :)
  • lorieca
    lorieca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too. Feel free to friend!
  • arene0717
    arene0717 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello.....feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • dmoore822
    Options
    I am new to MFP but really impressed with the tools available to help us reach our goals. I am 64 and need to lose the extra 40+ pounds I have battled for years! In addition to losing weight, I am also trying to cut out as many unhealthy additives and preservatives as I can. Any helpful information, personal stories of success, or encouragement will be appreciated!!! Thanks!
  • hydyho1
    hydyho1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I am new as well. So feel free to friend me. :)