HELP!!! Need More Friends and advice !!! Motivation!!

Options
Hello, I been off and on MFP and I really need to get this going and serious. I have a couple of friends that I added today but i really need motivation and a lot more friends. Any help would be appreciated. Also, these are my goals, any suggestions????? lose 1.5 pounds a week. 4-5 times a week of workout. I plan to do 30 to 45 min cardio and i need to do some strength training but i don't know where to even start. Also, MFP is stating that i need to eat 2550 calories a day with 4 day of exercise at 90 min each? is that accurate?

Replies

• edbalfour
    Options
    I would say the biggest thing to start off with is being consistent, try to exercise at the same time everyday so you put yourself on a schedule. For the first two weeks just do cardio for 30 a day rest on Sunday.
  • yoselemdivincenzo
    Options
    Hello, I saw your dairy today and the food choices that you are taking are not helping you as much. You have a lot of calories just for breakfast. You should try to stick more with fruits, vegetables and grains; and the exercise will help even more.
  • miss_sassy35
    Options
    I would say the biggest thing to start off with is being consistent, try to exercise at the same time everyday so you put yourself on a schedule. For the first two weeks just do cardio for 30 a day rest on Sunday.

Yes I agree with the word consistent! Being consistent is the key Factor! Also a daily challenge
  • yoselemdivincenzo
    Options
    Also increase the consumption of water. The water helps flush the fat away, and if you drink cold water it helps even more to burn calories, because the body have to work harder to warm it up.
  • dennisburnham
    Options
    Hi, me and my fiance started Monday. I have lost 6 pounds in 4 days , thanks to MFP. I get around 2500 calories because I am a big guy who needs to lose 100 pounds. Most of the time I am only intaking 1500 to 2100 it seems and 30 to 60 min of cardio. Is it hurting me that I am not eating all my calories? Also, the tracker at the end of the day discourages me and says I am not going to lose that much but I have lost 6 pounds in 4 days.. ?? Help
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you need more friends, you can add me. I will support you.
  • yoselemdivincenzo
    Options
    6 pounds in 4 days! that's AWESOME! Keep doing what you are doing!!! I don't think that consuming less calories will do any bad for you.