Any Doctor Who fans out here?

Options
Hi!

I'm new to this place and just wanted to seek out some friends and people i could communicate with during my weight loss journey.

So, I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Wars, Anime/Manga, gaming (lots and lots of gaming) , books (mostly dystopian novels, stuff like Harry Potter, fantasy and sci fi novels).
But all that does come with a price as i am very much socially disabled/retarded. :laugh:

Is there anyone out there like me? If so, what shows, anime, games etc. do you play/watch? One of the first anime type of shows i watched was Pokemon when i was just a little child, and now i am obsessed, as always. I also watched Death Note, Naruto - you know - the usual.

I also love reading books. If i'm not at school or watching something, i'm always reading.

Anyways, what do you like?

Replies

• pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One workout like is STRONGER on YouTube. Its a HIIT workout and is only 30 minutes long yet leaves you hurting the next day(thats how i feel right now lol). But on the bright side i burned about 400 calories and YAY, more gaming time!
    I play Star War: The Old Republic Online( my username: AuroraKutkin) sometimes(its very fun and a great way to get out stress/anger) and love Sims 3( username: Pandabear813). I was introduced to anime when i was 12 or 13 by a friend and the first one's i watched were Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club.
    Oh and you will probably hate me for this but ive seen all seasons of Dr. Who and never watched the season finales, because it seems that for the last 2-3 episodes of each season they add so many plot twist's and new stuff that it seems like the seasons already finished and anything else just makes it boring.
  • Miamiuu
    Miamiuu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I like doctor who excited to see number 13 in action.
  • NightLightRaine01
    NightLightRaine01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hugh Doctor who Fan, Have the logo tattooed on my arm.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    love love love Doctor Who <3 and anime..and Sherlock and Harry Potter!
    Not much of a gamer anymore..I used to be though :P
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Huge Doctor Who fan!!! As well as Merlin, Dexter, Bleach, Harry Potter, World of Warcraft, the list goes on... :D
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Huge Doctor Who fan!!! As well as Merlin, Dexter, Bleach, Harry Potter, World of Warcraft, the list goes on... :D
    Oh my god! yes!!
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Hugh Doctor who Fan, Have the logo tattooed on my arm.
    That's what i call dedication!
    Who wouldn't want a DW tattoo? Pfft, everyone knows Doctor who is like the best thing ever!
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    One workout like is STRONGER on YouTube. Its a HIIT workout and is only 30 minutes long yet leaves you hurting the next day(thats how i feel right now lol). But on the bright side i burned about 400 calories and YAY, more gaming time!
    I play Star War: The Old Republic Online( my username: AuroraKutkin) sometimes(its very fun and a great way to get out stress/anger) and love Sims 3( username: Pandabear813). I was introduced to anime when i was 12 or 13 by a friend and the first one's i watched were Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club.
    Oh and you will probably hate me for this but ive seen all seasons of Dr. Who and never watched the season finales, because it seems that for the last 2-3 episodes of each season they add so many plot twist's and new stuff that it seems like the seasons already finished and anything else just makes it boring.
    Lol, wow. I got into anime when i was about 12- 13 aswell! I watched regular cartoon's and when i was introduced to the anime world, i was hit by a storm! I was like 'What is this heavenly thing? Why have i never heard of it before! I must have it!' *Full on fangirl mode*
  • HelloSweetie81
    HelloSweetie81 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Present!
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    love love love Doctor Who <3 and anime..and Sherlock and Harry Potter!
    Not much of a gamer anymore..I used to be though :P
    Yeah, i don't play as much as i used to because i have to fit in school. But i always have a little time for sims 3, league of legends or something like that!
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Present!
    :) we will get along well, my dear friend.:tongue:
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    I like doctor who excited to see number 13 in action.
    Of course! I wonder what plot lines are in stall for us this september!
  • nhitchner
    nhitchner Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who is one of my preferred shows, though the longggg drag between seasons can put a downer on it, still great though.
    I prefer more shows/movies like Star Wars, Battlestar Galatica, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek.

I played a Stargate simulation from a game called freelancer but it never got to far advanced from the last time I checked.
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    I'll try out the stronger workout, and i also found one called FIRE too. It looks really muscle building.
    I already walk about 3 miles everyday and it really does help lose the weight.
    I really don't know why i have this account thought, i can't really keep track of my weight because i don't have a scale :p I really should get one soon.
  • NevinErpolat
    Options
    Doctor Who is one of my preferred shows, though the longggg drag between seasons can put a downer on it, still great though.
    I prefer more shows/movies like Star Wars, Battlestar Galatica, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek.

I played a Stargate simulation from a game called freelancer but it never got to far advanced from the last time I checked.
    Yeah, i get what you mean with the Doctor Who thing. I like the plot lines in each episode, some are really interesting.
    I also think that in the latest (i think it was the christmas one) episode, they crammed in too much into an our hour slot. Sometimes, the episodes seem a bit rushed which some whovians aren't really pleased about.

P.s. I love Star Wars, Battlestar Galatica, Stargate SG-1 and other sci fi movies/shows aswell. I find them really intriguing.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I'm a 41 year old Who fan from the Uk. Tom Baker was my Dr but David Tennant is my fav but I also loved Matt Smith. I'm really hoping that Peter Capaldi will be bit Tom Bakeresk.

We also watched Merlin before it finished, and watch Star Trek and Wars, I love Harry Potter and have to watch all the films back to back at least once a year.

As for gaming I live skyrim but I just don't seem to get any time to play much anymore so it mainly games on my phone.

I'm really not your typical 41 year old, lol.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I've sky+'d the last episodes of the series then the 50th and then matts last one and intend to watch them all back to back because they all flowed into each other so well almost like a film.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Doctor Who? No it's rubbish, absolute rubbish! :wink:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2yrcxQAj21qmoze4-1.gif