Do you have a certain body type you would like to obtain?

Options
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEtpr0CArPs

I would really love to have the bodies of these girls. especially the girl in the white sports bra.

Sadly I don't know if this attainable for me or not. I can't ever imagine myself with that type of body.

Replies

• theislander010
    Options
    I'd love to have a body like kate moennig.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    I'd just like to have a body without flabby thighs and saddlebags.....
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. The body type I'm after is smaller. Preferably with a lot less tummy.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Have to have bone structure to support that particular frame objective. But a great figure is an attainable goal for structurally-sound 24-yr old women. Be the best you can be.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'd like to be lean and have a flat belly with at least a hint of abs.
  • drmarctagon
    drmarctagon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Muscular but not ripped, visible abs, some veins in my arms, wanna keep my broad shoulders...

I'm 6'2". As far as numbers, my goals are 210 pounds, 8-10% bodyfat.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I'm happy with mine.
  • abrazame
    abrazame Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Have to have bone structure to support that particular frame objective. But a great figure is an attainable goal for structurally-sound 24-yr old women. Be the best you can be.

Explain please?
  • glbrocks
    glbrocks Posts: 37
    Options
    Toned and muscular!
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It's almost impossible to change your overall body type. Of course, you can make yourself a smaller or larger version of whatever shape you already are -- but you are basically limited to work within that shape. There are some exceptions to this, but for most people it's true. Aim to be the best version of yourself that you can be. You will never look like that girl in the white sports bra because you are a completely different person.
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to keep my curvy figure, just be toned and healthier. I like my thick legs and bottom. =)
  • abrazame
    Options
    It's almost impossible to change your overall body type. Of course, you can make yourself a smaller or larger version of whatever shape you already are -- but you are basically limited to work within that shape. There are some exceptions to this, but for most people it's true.

I'm an apple shape. I carry almost all of my weight on my belly, Does that mean I will never have a flat stomach if I am not under weight?
    I keep hearing things like this and it is very discouraging.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just want to get rid of the man boobs. Six pack abs would be nice. It'd be the first time in my life that I'd have them.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Mine, but more toned and with less jiggle than I have now. I'm working on that. I try my best not to compare myself to other and instead work with what I've got. If I base my goals around that kind of philosophy they seem to be much more achievable. And an apple shape is a beautiful shape. Be proud of it!
  • abrazame
    Options
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It's almost impossible to change your overall body type. Of course, you can make yourself a smaller or larger version of whatever shape you already are -- but you are basically limited to work within that shape. There are some exceptions to this, but for most people it's true. Aim to be the best version of yourself that you can be. You will never look like that girl in the white sports bra because you are a completely different person.

This. Be the best you. You can't obtain a body type. You already have your body type.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Interesting music video.

Thanks for sharing!

:flowerforyou:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Nah. I like my body type just fine, I just want it a bit smaller in the midsection ;)