IIFYM HELP?

Options
The macros that I calculated give me 39g fat 175 carbs and 88 protein. I did double down T25 today and logged it as aerobic exercise on MFP which gave me more macros to eat.. do i have to hit these macros too? I craved peanut butter after my workout so I ate an extra table spoon of peanut butter. Do you have to stick within your original macros with exercise or can you eat the ones MFP gives you after exercise? Sorrrrry, i'm just really confused.

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Two different methods. So no, you should not eat back exercise calories if you're using macros from IIFYM.
  • mmmicheller
    Options
    damn it.. thanks though, but then my net calories are like below 1000 or 1100 most days..
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Protein way too low.
    Something isn't set correctly.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    You have to be accurate in your activity level with iifym.

If you undersell your activity level and go big with weight loss objectives, you'll get a result that is not optimal.

As an aside, if that's your actual picture, there doesn't appear to be weight to lose. Probably want to focus on strength and emphasizing curves, rather than weight loss. Meaning at least maintenance calories.
  • mmmicheller
    Options
    That was actually me a year ago. I actually recovered from an eating disorder but gained more weight than i should have haha. So i'm trying an easier approach with IIFYM. I gained an extra 10 pounds and i just wanna eat right and exercise the right way.
  • mmmicheller
    Options
    Is there any accurate online calculator that I can use?
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

PM me your stats and I'll set you up.

Weight
    Body fat%

Any other questions I'll have via PM.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options

PM me your stats and I'll set you up.

Weight
    Body fat%

Sorry to just in...Do you think you could help me with my macros too? I just started to look into IIFYM but I am having difficulties with the online calculator. I find it hard to determine my activity level and the difference in the carbs I get is really big so I am confused what to go for.

Any other questions I'll have via PM.