HIIT Boyrock 21 Day Bootcamp Starts Today

Options
http://www.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/hiit-community/day-1-21-day-challenge-start-beginning/

Boyrock.tv 21 day Boot Camp starts today, anyone want to join the challenge with me???

I did day one and it was tough but totally worth it!!

Replies

• sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    day two was brutal! Lisa was the only thing that kept me going, and today my butt hurts lol
    Glad to see some one else is in!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I used to love their stuff- but now they do way to much talking.

makes me sad.

still good workouts!! hope you guys enjoy it for the month!!! I've never actually done a whole month challenge with them for various reasons- figured one day I would but it was never a priority.
  • amynpowers
    amynpowers Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My calves are killing me, not used to skipping rope. Took a break yesterday and will be doing day 3 and 4 combined today.
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    Options
    I know what you mean, I dread climbing stairs because I can really feel all those sore muscles (but it's a good sore!)
    Are you doing the burn outs? This is my first time doing one of their real time challenges, so I wasn't sure I'd like it. Instead I've been doing strength exercises to target the same muscles (yesterday was a whole bunch of crunches). I also started doing yoga to stretch everything out and cool down.
    Feeling surprisingly good after day 4.
    And Jo Rocka - yes some of their videos have been very chatty, but I think this round has been better with just a short intro, then down to work
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

And Jo Rocka - yes some of their videos have been very chatty, but I think this round has been better with just a short intro, then down to work

that's good to know- I kind of stopped watching when they switched to the daily hiit- I really don't like the lay out- and I didn't like the new girl they brought on- but I tried to pull one up to watch the other day because I needed a work out and wanted a new one instead of using an old one- and after 10 minutes I just wanted to punch her in the face. LOL_ so I used an old one.

I like Lisa Maria's old video's when she was new- now she's way to serious. makes me sad. I did really like the creative use of space- and some of the ab workouts- they get really creative with those and I liked that- doing sit ups is so over rated. LOL- I saw the started the new one- I might jump on it since I need do start doing cardio in April!
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    Options
    lol I feel that way about Sean- the one who does the strength training. He bores me to tears. So who should host day 5 but, guess who? I had to mute it and just watch what the moves were. And I see what you mean about Lisa, she used to be so bubbly. What happened?
    Any who, join us! April is almost here.
  • DrCla
    DrCla Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm doing it too! I did the catching fire one in January and thats what got me back into working out. Today I skipped rope between Sean's excersises GO ME! I don't like him. He's kind of a downer, I mean its good to see that its hard for even them but I like it when they are excited to push through. His attitude kind of sucks.

I've been watching them for a while, since Zuzka was on. She was awesome.
  • DrCla
    DrCla Posts: 3
    Options
    How did you manage doubling up? I like taking my rest days as needed and just not complettly following their schedule (but finishing on the same day)
  • amynpowers
    Options
    I doubled up the arms and abs days since they are shorter, the legs days kill me. I have a really hard time walking afterwards do I like to give myself an extra day of rest by doubling up.
  • amynpowers
    Options
    Not as sore as when I first started, my calf muscles are starting to get more used to skipping rope, thank goodness!