59 pounds down... (new pics!)

Options

Replies

• mariasheehan
    Options
    that is totally amazing, you should be so proud and motivated lady! congrats :-)
  • Lizzybluts
    Lizzybluts Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Great job and thanks for posting.
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wonderful work! How tall are you?
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much everyone! I'm 5'6". For exercise I basically just run! I'm a C25K graduate.... I need to add in strength training but I haven't found anything I enjoy, or ant gyms/classes that fit my schedule. I'm at the point now where I need to worry less about weight loss and more about toning, and I'm not sure how to do that!

Thanks again for all the kind words and friend requests! I'm honored to be considered an inspiration!

And now, the treadmill awaits me!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Keep up your motivation, you're doing a great job.
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow! Big difference in the pictures. You look great! Keep up the hard work.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    wow girl u look fantastic!!! Great job!!! :glasses:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Amazing - you have done really well. Keep it up!
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a different person! So inspiring
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can only hope that I can make it to where you are! Keep it going =)
  • andrearuiz1979
    Options
    Great job what is a typical day menu.i have the same goal =) thanks u are an inspiration =)
  • birdgirl01
    birdgirl01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your pics! It is a great motivator to me to see your progress. I started around the same weight as you and currently am at 155, near your middle pics. I can't wait to look as good as you do in your current pics! Keep working hard, it's so worth it! Congrats!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    You look great thank you for posting your pictures because it motivates me when I see other peoples progress. Keep up the good work
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wowowowowow!
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Great job! You look healthy and toned!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Wow, Lori, you look amazing...look when you stand in the first pic...no room between your waist and arms....now look at you a REALLY tiny waist...you should be VERY PROUD!!! I too am starting to loose a little motivation but I think its just the busy time of the year so let give ourself a little (not too much) time to take it easy--not relapse--but enjoy the holiday...JAN 2nd I am back baby!!
  • Soapbox
    Options
    damn you look hot.
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Very nice job. As long as you don't loose sight of your goal, maintain thru the holidays and get back on track, don't be too hard on yourself but don't throw in the towel and u will continue to rock!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    wow!!! What a progress! Congrats!!!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Ohh My god! Huge transformation, congrats :) dont give up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!