Ladies with big boobs! :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• KatJ_NZ
    KatJ_NZ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bathers can be so hard to buy! I currently wear about a 30GG. Try Figleaves - they always seem to have sales! You can buy tops (in bra sizes) separately to the bottoms, so you should be able to get a good fit.
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love your suit. It is very flattering on you. I would need a bit more coverage in the middle.
  • skrapnfatty
    skrapnfatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try Venus.com tops go by bra size and are very good quality.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I need to get a swimsuit for exercising. I'm going to have to check them out.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    asciiqwerty - I have heard of bravissimo, but didn't know they did suits, will definitely look there, thanks! I also have smaller shoulders, so the wide straps you find with bras/bathing suits in general just swallow me.

seltzermint - YES!! anything one piece - dresses or suits - either I'm bursting out the top or it's baggy everywhere else. I've found dresses that work for me, and I love wrap style dresses because they can be fitted around everything without being baggy or tight anywhere. And so many suits either have no or inadequate underwire. Just can't be done unless your boobs are normal sized or implants. :-/ I also like to swim...never needed to look sexy. But like I said - this is the first year ever that I have been remotely happy with my body. It's not perfect, by any means...but I've actually put work into it, and I can see some of the results. I don't want to buy another swimsuit to hide myself. I've done the skirts...and the tshirt over my suit. I just want to look pretty this year.

This is the style I'm contemplating:
    27926newlarger2_zpsfa4ac033.jpg?t=1395852200

No. If i try to put mine in something like that they will spill out the front. unless you like swimming with your nipples popping out the front, my suggestion is a big NO to this one or anything else low cut like that.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I used to sell swimsuits for a living. I currently have D's myself. I know that's not that big, but speaking from experience I would suggest trying on a Body Glove or Speedo brand swimsuit. They have great support and your bust will, as you said "stay where you put them." I bought a Body Glove bikini for my honeymoon and it was adorable. It looked great and it was comfortable. I didn't feel like I was falling out of my top. They call them "Body Glove" for a reason. ;)

QFT my body glove suit keeps the girls in check.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hipsandcurves.com!! Just make sure you are honest with your measurements. I get dance, cosplay and swmwear through them. :D
  • bhop01
    bhop01 Posts: 1
    Options
    heidi klein have a good section for 'support bust'

http://www.heidiklein.com/swimwear/perfect-fit/support-bust

I've never spent a lot on swimwear but given it was for my honeymoon and I finally feel confident in a bikini I just treated myself to the Vamizi adjustable bikini - such a cute silver/gray colour, I think it will go great with a tan and be super flattering on my top half!
  • blloft
    blloft Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    <<<--- acts like the VOICE judge

presses BUZZER ..... turns around

AHA !!!!

Hahaha
  • lbelle987
    lbelle987 Posts: 97
    Options
    Try Venus.com tops go by bra size and are very good quality.

Venus looks promising, thanks!
  • UncoveringAmy
    Options
    I have never purchased anything from the site as I'm not sure about fit and the return process for Australia is not great, but ModCloth have some very cute retro style swimsuits.

http://www.modcloth.com/

As for sports bras - I purchased an Enell once and I hated it. It was like I was not even wearing a bra. Black eyes would have ensued had I dared to try running! I even ordered two different sizes and it made no difference. I'm a 36JJ, by the way. But hey, YMMV. For now, I stick to wearing a slightly small but very firm bra, or holding them down while doing jumping jacks etc.
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    I am a 32G, and have been getting AMAZING bikinis from Freya and Fantastie and Aerin Rose and Panache. You can find deals for them on Figleaves.com, barenesscesities.com, and Herroom.com. They are pretty expensive, but they look killer and are built like luxury bras with underwires and everything. I know Freya goes all the way up to a K-cup.

http://www.panache-lingerie.com/en/products/list/panache-swim
    http://www.freyalingerie.com/swim.aspx
    http://www.fantasie.com/swimwear.aspx

These are heavy duty products, and they have never let me down. They are sized by bra sizes, and I haven't even though of buying a bra that wasn't Fantasie or Freya since highschool.

I totally concur, I am also a 32G and very full with small frame back and high rib cage, Freya and Fantasie are the best and I also purchase from Figleaves and Herroom (recently a freya tankini with cutest skirt called "Manhattan" & a tankini called "copacobana") I have also bought awesome one pieces from Lands End in triple DDD that are supportive and look retro --fab with sweet heart neck & runching down the front, the other is Grecian style so pretty and elegant with DDD support --still look stylish with great support. Freya and Fantasie make awesome 3 part bras that are so pretty, perky and supportive especially for fuller breasts & higher rib cages...awesome t-shirt bra called Fantasie 4520 it is seamless but smooth and awesome!

Recently tried a bunch of sports bras....Freya & panache...but the best for me is Moving Comfort in 32E called Maia...There is also a company called Enell that makes custom and both MC and E keep secure! And I have had bikinis custom made from http://www.customswimwear.com/ if you are a tough fit ( You pick the fabric, what style you want) for whatever reason, in my case needed supportive top and was thinner ---the suits last and they use real people for models...they have larger sizes, cup sizes and you cant get a more personalized fit. I have the halter style tops and moderate bottoms with V and string sides. That is my goal suit to get back into-but probably keep it modest in public with retro style :) Happy shopping!
  • auntyfred
    auntyfred Posts: 63 Member
    Options

A question for you. do you wear sports bras? And if so where do you find them. I cannot find any that fit well and I need them so bad.

Not any that are adequate, really. When I'm running, I usually put on a regular bra, and a sports bra on top. I get the smallest sports bra I can squeeze into...not pretty, but it keeps them from feeling like they're going to pull themselves off my body when I run, lol!

I ride, sitting trot is a nightmare, so I do same, ordinary bra with sports bra over the top.
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options

A question for you. do you wear sports bras? And if so where do you find them. I cannot find any that fit well and I need them so bad.

Not any that are adequate, really. When I'm running, I usually put on a regular bra, and a sports bra on top. I get the smallest sports bra I can squeeze into...not pretty, but it keeps them from feeling like they're going to pull themselves off my body when I run, lol!

I ride, sitting trot is a nightmare, so I do same, ordinary bra with sports bra over the top.

Bravissimo is my friend, 30JJ
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Try pinupgirlclothing.com for high-waisted bathing suits for girls with big boobs.
  • ncscott11
    ncscott11 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Saving for later! I hate swimsuit shopping because everything is tie around the neck and it hurts after a while. Plus I am tired of wearing two sports bras all the time. Thanks for all the sites to look at, I'm excited!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    saving for later